Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Lik Dancewear

So easy to use. I didnt have any experience using Shopify or the apps and I didn't have any problems. The help center was patient with me and really walked me threw it . 6 stars would better describe this app.

Eve Products Inc

Love the app! It's super easy to use and creates a beautiful/functional page on our website. We installed in last week and it's already helping to boost our conversions!

Thisisthebull

Cool and easy to use shop-by-instagram app. Works great on our shop!

Me And Buddy

This is a fantastic app, looks great and very easy to customise. It looks great on my homepage as well as the standalone gallery page.

It works so smoothly, from both a store owner's perspective and that of the follower / customer.

The customer service from James is absolutely fantastic. He was super responsive and customised the plugin so it fits perfectly with my theme. I can't thank him enough!

Highly recommended app.

D Ra

We tried a few shoppable instagram apps. Showcase is fairly priced and the most aesthetically pleasing. In addition the support is unparalleled to all other apps! Really amazing, super sleek. We're very happy.

Everly Oak

Fantastic! I was looking for a way to make it easier for my customers to shop the products they see on my instagram account, and showcase was so easy to use! Not to mention they noticed one of my widgets was broken on my homepage and offered to fix it for me before I even noticed. They pretty much set everything up for me over chat, and catered it to my needs!

Highly Recommend. Must have for your store.

Pawsitiveco

awesome experiene and team! thank you very much showcase and your team!

Brooklyn Bike Co

Just implemented this app and the immediate and thorough support was overwhelmingly positive. They went above and beyond and the feed looks tremendous!

Daisy Tribe

Love this app! It does exactly what it says and sends Instagram shoppers straight to the products featured on your feed. 5 stars!

The Christians Cross

A great app! A must! www.thechristianscross.com