Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Zaim Design Studio

I was frustrated with losing Instagram feed. The free version is very good. No long registrations and etc. Once Instagram shop gets enabled in my country. I might upgrade my plan.

Cornell Farm

Since the method baked into our theme is no longer supported by Instagram, I'm very thankful they offer the basic instagram integration for free. It works well and looks good!

L E Y O

Such a great app! Easy to use and looks amazing on my site
Already has generated a sale after only a couple of hours on the site!

NOMINAL

Awesome customer service, easy to use, and insanely useful! Friendly team makes me positive that I'll be keeping this app or a long time coming!

forlatesttrends

The pronto response from the team is really appreciated , i am sure that the app works well. Love your guys work , keep rocking

Chipper Things

The app is great, but I'm even more impressed by much their customer support overdelivers. James has been in contact with me over several emails and is giving me the attention that I'd expect given to a major client. I also love how this app makes it super easy to show how Instagram folks style our products. This is a major selling point for us!

GAMO Watches

This app is awesome, works very well with my store and is a must have if you use Instagram to show off products. The support team behind showcase is amazing, they are very responsive and helpful.

KaliVit

Super easy to use and amazing customer service. 10/10 would recommend, especially for newbs. The agent went in and tweaked a custom code, and in less than a minute my special request was done.

Lemiché

Wonderful app, great for all kinds of Instagram galleries that I use throughout the shop! Thank you for the amazing work!

7p.m.ru

Интернет-магазин 7 p.m. предлагает модную и качественную дизайнерскую одежду для женщин и мужчин. Как производитель и разработчик моделей, мы понимаем, насколько важно современному человеку выглядеть элегантно и стильно. Уже несколько лет, мы даем возможность модницам создать нестандартные, яркие и индивидуальные образы.