Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Aca Apparel

After trying a few Instagram feed apps on shopify, I come across showcase. This app is by far the best looking, most aesthetically pleasing app out there. Other then the app being great, the customer service is exceptional. James will help you up with anything you need and doesn't take long to do so.

Will recommend this app to everyone.

Cameron Waulker

Great app and very helpful (and quick) customer service. I just upgraded to the shoppable gallery option, but so far everything is great. I'd love to see an option in the app that allows you to add Instagram images as Shopify products directly from the app (I'm a photographer and am selling prints).

Eccentrics Boutique

This app is amazing! It integrates perfectly with our website! And the customer service is friendly and quick. They really take pride in helping their customers. What more could you ask for??

The Christmas Fabric Shop

Installed the basic version 5 minutes ago, love it already! But really need to start posting more to Instagram now, rather than being so selective about what photos go where!!

Foxbrim

This is a great app. After looking at many solutions for a shoppable instagram feed, Showcase was at the top of the pack. It's super easy to use, affordable, and serves it's purpose - letting your customs shop the products you post on Instagram!

Dulcedo Collection

Very easy to set up and get rolling, and the support is quick and friendly. I would recommend this to anyone who has an instagram account featuring their brand and products.

Bags 2 Bitches

excellent and superfast help from james, would recommend! plus my site looks great with this addition

Girl Hair

Love this app!!! It integrates beautifully with the design of our website. Great customer service as well.

B3l0v31107

I have been trying to add Instagram boxes to my homepage for weeks now, and this app is exactly what I was looking for! It gives you really good options for the layout of the images, so you have great control of the look. I am so impressed with guys because I don't know how to code to make any customization, and when I clicked on the little chat link to talk to the developer, he immediately helped me and at no charge! He logged into my account and customized two things exactly what I wanted in like 10 minutes! They also have some good upgrade plans worth looking into, prices are good too. So if you're looking to add an Instagram gallery to your homepage with customization at no cost, this is definitely the app!

Myabetic

EXCELLENT app. Exactly what we were looking for. Easy to install and connect products on your store to the Instagram images. We highly recommend!