Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Girl Hair

Love this app!!! It integrates beautifully with the design of our website. Great customer service as well.

B3l0v31107

I have been trying to add Instagram boxes to my homepage for weeks now, and this app is exactly what I was looking for! It gives you really good options for the layout of the images, so you have great control of the look. I am so impressed with guys because I don't know how to code to make any customization, and when I clicked on the little chat link to talk to the developer, he immediately helped me and at no charge! He logged into my account and customized two things exactly what I wanted in like 10 minutes! They also have some good upgrade plans worth looking into, prices are good too. So if you're looking to add an Instagram gallery to your homepage with customization at no cost, this is definitely the app!

Myabetic

EXCELLENT app. Exactly what we were looking for. Easy to install and connect products on your store to the Instagram images. We highly recommend!

Letterfolk

Solid app. Clean, sleek, incorporates your existing site styles, and looks great on mobile. Developer is also super responsive and open to user suggestions. Easy to justify the monthly cost.

Lstn

Really enjoying the app so far. Solid functionality for a plugin - loads pretty quickly for us and was very easy to implement. Thanks!

Stuffee Apparel

Showcase is really helpful. Since most of our customers come from Instagram (@StuffeeApparel), this was really useful for us. The installation was easy, and the support was quick and very helpful. The whole plugin is really easy to set up, combined with the support I don't think anyone will have big problems with this. I really recommend using Showcase!

Kameleonz

AWESOME!!! READ BELOW!

This app is absolutely INCREDIBLE!! Seriously, do yourself a favor and get this, you won't regret it. We've had this app for a little while now and our sales have skyrocketed as a result! Our customers love that they can shop our Instagram Feed quickly and easily. We have a fairly large Instagram following (@KZgear) so it's very important to us that our followers are taken care of and have the best possible shopping experience available and this app offers all of that plus more. We have received tons of positive feedback from our followers about their shopping experience with this app, plus we love the way it integrates with our site seamlessly and how fluid and amazing it looks both on desktop and mobile!

PLUS: The customer service from Above Market is outstanding! They are super quick to respond to questions/ concerns either by phone or email, a member of their team is almost always available by phone, they're incredibly easy to work with, they've very friendly and personable, and they have always met or surpassed our expectations! Again, this is from working with them for a long time now. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND them and would love to give them more stars if it were possible!

Japanese Knife Imports

After having abovemarket design our website, we felt very comfortable using this app as well. James was able to install the app quickly and have everything up and running seamlessly in no time. The app works great and looks beautiful on our website. We look forward to using the sell on instagram feature soon too. All in all, another great experience with above market.

Colorado Crafted

Easy to use, seamless, and the clean design couldn't be better. We're loving it!

1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 Next