4.5

Merchants highly value this app for its real-time alerts on abandoned checkouts, aiding in the recovery of lost sales. Its ability to send personalized messages via Facebook Messenger and email is particularly praised. Merchants commend the customer service for its insightful assistance and appreciate the 'customer support' feel it brings to small businesses. Despite occasional notification delays, the app is recognized for boosting sales and enhancing customer experience.

March 4, 2021

Muy buena experiencia, funciona muy bien para recuperar ventas, gracias a ella hemos podido recuperar muchas ventas que estaban perdidas

Minka - Moda con Impacto Social
Chile
June 20, 2019

Scout is the app the brought more sales to my shop ever- I love the personalisation. Designed for human interaction! Couldn't recommend it enough!

Sara Da Silva Brazilian Sportswear
HMS Commerce replied June 20, 2019

So glad to hear this, Sara & Simon. It's merchants like yours we love to support. You guys know what you're doing in fitness wear!

March 5, 2019

It's a very effective app, and they keep improving it! The timing (of abandoned carts) should improve though, but I still give it 5 stars because there's no other app I've found yet that's this fast in informing me of orders.

EDGABILITY
India
HMS Commerce replied March 5, 2019

Thanks Shehla! You're the best. And yes, we do keep improving and the timing of the alerts is something we're tackling as we speak!

November 1, 2020

I have been using this app for 4 yrs now and its just amazing.love the reminders about fb messengers on abandon carts, it has helped a lot. Fabulous app.

BONYHUB
HMS Commerce replied November 2, 2020

Thanks for the review Shruti. You might be one of the longest using app users we have! It was great speaking on the phone with you and learning that we're accounting for up to 20% of your overall sales. Keep it up!

March 29, 2018

Absolutely love this app! There's so much to do when building an e-commerce store and Scout truly handles one very important task - keeping watch of abandoned carts and alerting me with the information to potentially close those sales. Truly appreciate this app! It works effortlessly and conveniently, and it is still hard to believe that it is free. Thanks Scout! It is definitely one of my favorite apps on this platform.

Hairbrella
February 3, 2019

Excellent App. Great interaction. perfect for any shopify store especially for new starters. Great customer service if you are stuck with any issues. I would strongly recommend this app for everyone. 10/10!!!!!!

BHAVATO
October 28, 2020

I have used this app for almost 2 years, I love it, it advises me when a customer abandons checkout. I REALLY love that it tracks my consistent customers purchases, so that I can reward their loyalty! Ahmad is awesome, he called me and gave me advice on my website and how to improve it for a better customer experience and higher conversion rate!

Naptural Beauty Supply LLC.
HMS Commerce replied October 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind review, LaShesia. It was my pleasure. I love that you have customers who've bought 20, 30, 40 times from you again and again. That kind of customer retention is world class. Keep it up! Let's get to 100 order retention rates in 2021!

December 5, 2020

I used this App to track my sales. It is very useful and effective. Happy to update.
Thank you very much!

goodiese
Israel
February 10, 2021

I used it to thank customers or to retain customers who abandoned carts. It was very helpful. Great app

Angie's Eclectic Elegance
May 3, 2018

Scout is a great app that notifies me when someone abandons the cart on my site on Facebook Messenger!

The best part of this feature is the timeliness and that can make or break the sale!

Get it!