Shoppable Insta Video Reels

Shoppable Insta Video Reels

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 4, 2023

An incredibly easy user interface, sleek design & amazing customer service! The app easily lets you tag products, and looks just beautiful on the home page and on individual product pages. Had some minor issues with setting up the widget, and customer service has been incredibly easy to work with, fast and very responsive. Highly highly recommend!

The Dark Knot
Hong Kong SAR
January 31, 2023

i would recommend this app to every e commerce business. Must have stuff in your store app collection.

Keep it up

LOOSEBUCKET
India
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
October 4, 2022

App is amazing. I have all my stories highlighted on my website which show actual people wearing the brand. And the reels feature is great to show all the products in more detail. Tej is also very helpful and has been a great help.

PRAYING RABBIT
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 5, 2022

This app does exactly what I need and is so easy to use! I also cannot express how amazing the customer service is!!! Tej is ON IT! Fast responses, friendly, and so helpful. I love how this looks on my site and have seen it convert which is also amazing! You need it!

Chellsy Vilaire
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 26, 2022

Best App! Super easy to use and I love the option to shop products from the reels. It helps customers see the products you offer and how to use the products. They have the best customer service as well and respond quickly!

nailedmoms
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 23, 2022

great customer service, beautiful app, super unique functionality. this is the type of thing you should use and not tell anyone about cuz its so good lol

Superior Goggles
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 8, 2022

I'm so happy to find this Instagram feed app that connection is stable and it supports video reel as well. It makes such a big difference when adding reels in the store. Great customer service too.

egostore
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 4, 2022

I just talked with someone from the app and he is amazing. He helps me with everything.
This app is awesome.
I'm really happy with the service.

Shlakot
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 3, 2022

I am really loving this app and how easy it is to add different elements to my site! The customer service is amazing too. Tej was super helpful and quick to respond to my questions

Style and Grace Coffee
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 30, 2022

I used this to show my customers my presence on Instagram and make it more personable. This app works seamlessly! I had questions and the developer immediately responded. Thanks for the help and excited to see the boost in sales!

FyreBar