Add Products with 1-Click
Save 15 minutes or more per product by using our 1-CLICK Product Import feature to add dropshipping products directly to your Shopify store.
Automate Order Fulfillment
No more manually copying and pasting customer info. Save time, increase your accuracy, and avoid mistakes by automating the order details.
Advanced eCom Training
Our in-depth training walks you through each step of running your first dropshipping store and helps you create a profitable business.
About Dropified ‑ Dropshipping
Dropshipping Automated - With Dropified’s powerful automation, you’ll free up at least 20 hours a week in your drop shipping business so you can spend that precious time with your family (or yourself).
If you’re running a drop shipping business – be honest... how many hours a day do you waste on order fulfillment?
Wouldn’t you rather just focus on marketing & growing your store?
We get it… we’ve all done it.
Fumbling and trying out multiple apps and endless steps… just to do 1 SIMPLE TASK.
…spending a crazy amount of time trying to fulfill orders manually just to find out later – that you now need to go through hundreds of orders because of a simple mistake. YUCK!
SO You’re probably wondering…
How would DROPIFIED Change this? (And change it all practically overnight?)
Easily add thousands of products with our 1-click importer
- Bulk edit products within Dropified & bulk edit existing products in your Shopify store
- Save products to organized wish lists in Dropified and conveniently reference them for later
- Add AliExpress products available in the US
Save time and money by automating as much as humanly possible
- Orders fulfilled in seconds, with a single click [AliExpress, Alibaba and eBay]
- Automatically apply markups to all products as you see fit
- Track orders automatically—the app works constantly in the background so you don’t have to
Source better dropshipping products for higher conversions and ultimately happier customers
- 80+ product catalogs/marketplaces with thousands of products to choose from
- Source high quality, sought after products faster from AliExpress, Alibaba, Amazon, eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Wish.com, and more with a single click
- Quick save features lets you add products to your wish lists to save you time
Track, manage and customize orders without any hassles
- Fulfill orders and change suppliers with ease
- Quickly add or change to a new supplier if yours runs out of stock
- Add custom tracking URLs that get sent to your customers
- Add custom order notes to the suppliers to prevent them from sending pricing or promotional materials to your customers
Power up Dropified with these additional power features
- Bundle products from different AliExpress and eBay suppliers together and fulfill with 1-click
- Get automatic product alerts and price change alerts sent directly to you via [AliExpress]
- Automatically solve captchas with our built-in captcha solver [AliExpress]
- Remove backgrounds from your product images with our 3rd party integrated background removal tool
And so much more!
Scroll up and click the “add app” button to get started (with one of our 14-Day FREE Trial Plans)! Unlock our amazing features and truly automate YOUR Dropship Business
- captcha solver,
Pricing 14-day free trial
or $19/month billed at $228 once per year
Plus 3% Wholesale Transaction Fees*
or $47/month billed at $564 once per year
No Wholesale Transaction Fees
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I Migrated from Shopmaster and this was the first app I tried, and what I can say after 3 months of utilization is that Shopmaster was way better and way cheaper. it is hard to rely on this app to manage your business and I will look for another app.
Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. And I'm sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great. Have you reached out to the Dropified Customer Success team to help address your concerns?
You can reach us at anytime via email at email@example.com or Live Chat!
We're looking forward to hearing from you 😎
Beware! Absolutely painful and frustrating experience with a bunch of lies from the developer every day. We migrated from ShopMaster to Dropified on a commitment that they would import and map all products. 14 days have passed and all they have given us is false information and commitments. Would certainly not recommend this app as this has been our worst experience with any Shopify app by-far. An UPDATE: The app was installed on April 13, 2021 and till date, May 18, 2021, the developer has not been able to fix the issue. What makes it worst is the fact that the developer is charging us the subscription fee while we loose revenue and customers due to their fault and a letter to the CEO has not fetched any results so far. UPDATE on 25 May 2021: Given the flawed app and the incompetent staff, we finally decided to cancel the subscription and remove the app. Well to our surprise, the app doesn’t even allow you to cancel the subscription and keeps on fleecing you. We had to write to Shopify to get rid of this app.
Thank you for addressing your concern regarding the platform and your transition from ShopMaster. Before the ShopMaster platform shutdown, we did not have a seamless transfer of stores, products or accounts from that platform. As merchants began the transition over to Dropified, we began working on it to provide a solution to them, in a challenging time as best as possible. We are continuing to work on improving this process, simply out of a recent demand and we apologize for the hiccups that come with that learning curve - it is not something that was publicly partnered on or offered previously.
In any case, we will continue to work on this resolution for you and with you. You and all of our customers can be confident that our customer success and development teams, will continue to strive for a solution and do not want to leave you in a state without an outcome.
Thank you for understanding and this is being worked on currently!
using this app and its ok but have some sync issues with ebay when trying to update tracking , they are working hard on it now
Thanks for the feedback.
It looks like we have a conversation that stopped getting responses from you for some reason.
Please contact the Dropified Support team and continue to communicate with us regarding any issues that you are having with the app, and we'll be sure to investigate it!