Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

And 1 For All

In my honest opinion and through over 2(+) Years of being a Satisfied Customer...

"Dropified is simply the Best Dropshipping App/Software on the Market"...!!!

"FULLY AUTOMATED"... "TIME SAVING"... (+) "FREE E-Com EDUCATION"...!!!

Also the "BEST" of "Customer Service"...!!! (which is Very Important to any Business). "Response Time", "Attention to Details of the Customers Query" and the Will to "Successfully Satisfy" the Customers Concerns...!!!

This is just some of the other Reasons why You will Love having "Dropified" as a Major Tool with/in Your "E-Commerce" Arsenal...!!!

"Thanks a Million" Dropified Team for a Fantastic App and Excellent "Customer Service"...!!!

And 1 For ALL

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app for importing products from suppliers.My go too tool to import products on the fly. Has alot more advanced features that I am coming to grips with but this app does what it says on the tin.
One click ordering and fulfillment and lots more.So far its been worth the monthly investment easily.
Any new and existing business will love it.
5 stars

Richard

XCESS by M&C Milano

Dropified is PERFECT for someone who lives and work in USA or for those who use ALIEXPRES,but for Europe...
I am sorry i have to cancel my trial version,the platform is great
Maybe when you have a bigger list of suppliers in Europe i will come back.
Also for the future,PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON MORE SITES for updates,not just ALIEXPRES. Anyone who wants to start a dropshipping business needs this feature for the his suppliers. Having 500 products,lots of them with variants...Is imposible to track them all manually.
Thank you very much.

Your Story Isn't Over Yet

This was the best DS app back in late 2018. I switched over from Oberlo. I'm not sure what happened but it's full of bugs now. Orders don't fulfil, there's variant issues, the city doesn't fill, the auto captcha doesn't work sometimes, and many more. I've been in touch with customer support (Their team is great for the most part) for months now and there's been no fixes at all. I even tell them about bugs that's been plaguing my experience for months and they just tell me it's not on their roadmap. Which sucks considering I'm paying $127 per month for this service. Updates come out, they introduce new features which are hit or miss for me personally but they don't focus on the core of their business, the apps functionality. With the app not even working as advertised, everything else doesn't even matter. A lot of my time is being wasted tinkering with options trying to get the app to do what it's supposed to, fill orders. This shouldn't be the user experience. I understand bugs happen, but it would be nice to know that they're at least aware and working on fixing the issues rather than waiting for a lot of users to complain and then do something. It's like my $127 doesn't matter until 50 other people also experience the same. Eagerly waiting for another DS service to introduce an Auto Captcha feature and I'm done, unless they can fix this app which I highly doubt and I'll gladly change my review.

UPDATE: As of July 4th 2019 almost all issues are resolved. There are still a few bugs but nothing as bad as before.

EvDaa

I'm surprised I wasted Time after I used it for my store (EVDAA.COM) to give one of..oh I believe it's the best helpified app lol a lot to dropship quite soothing to use and surprisingly supportive I would go on for ever ..this is the best there is keep revolving.
Note* DROPIFIED has one of the best friendly app features.

Reduce Our Use

I have learned so much from Dropified. This is great software and they provide excellent educational resources through the Academy. At this point I would only recommend Dropified for use with Aliexpress products and advise a little bit of caution if your planning on using Dropified with Ebay which is why I am only scoring it a 3.

Here's why....Initially I was using Dropified to add products with Aliexpress when I started building my site 6 months ago in December. When Dropified announced the Ebay integration I shifted directions and started sourcing 80% my products from Ebay instead of Ali Express (220 products) complete with photo editing and detailed product descriptions ( if you have built a site you understand how much work this is)

I chose more of a focus on Ebay suppliers because 1. faster shipping times made sense to me and 2. I got very excited with the idea of offering handmade items in my store to add more product diversity. 6 months later and a ton of hours invested building my store (which looks ahhhmazing) I still haven't moved towards my launch phase because of one major hiccup.

Dropified Ebay integration is only partially automated in my opinion. The software will allow you to add products from Ebay & Auto Fufill orders, but it will not track inventory on ebay products therefore allowing you to accidentally sell a sold out product to your customer if you are not manually tracking your inventory and taking products offline when they are unavailable. Please note this is not the case with AliExpress products, there is inventory tracking for Ali Express with Dropified

Some of my products are pretty unique and I cannot add a back up supplier for the system to default to, when the first item goes out of stock.

This inventory detail is not made clear by Dropified as Ebay integration is marketed as fully automated, though the idea of manually checking inventory for over 200 products in ebay listings on a daily basis does not seem very automated. I am not feeling confident moving into launch with this challenge until I feel I have a good system to track inventory in place. Ebay suppliers are a bit more fickle making inventory tracking for E-bay products pretty Important.

In an online forum a fellow dropshipper suggested switching to Shopmaster as this software will track Ebay & Ali Express inventory and it's not possible to sell your customers sold out items. I guess Shopmaster will do all the product importation just like Dropified does. But man.... making the switch to shopmaster seems like a headache and major pain in the a$$ at this point as I have invested a ton of time into learning and using Dropified and I really like Dropified minus the ebay inventory thing.

I am feeling pretty stuck on this issue with no solution.
The team at Dropified is always super responsive but no one has been able to help me with recommendations.

I have been researching 3rd party inventory tracking apps like easy sync, but can't get confirmation of compatibility with dropified. Many of the inventory tracking apps seem to have a product importation and auto fulfillment function like Dropified, so I am not sure if the 2 systems will work together.

Anyway if you are new to using Dropified it's pretty awesome and also be cautious before jumping full boar on the Ebay bandwagon like me, until there is a solution or some more educational resources available, as this integration is still very new. Or start small with a few items you can easily track manually on a daily basis. If you are selling commonly found products and you can find a solid secondary supplier to have as default it may not be an issue. But if you have a ton of products you may find the lack of inventory tracking an issue too.

Again by no means am I bashing Dropified, and really hope I can find a solution as I have a crazy amount of hours invested at this point . Overall Dropified has been an absolutely amazing learning resource, and the software is fantastic. I have been thoroughly impressed with everything so far... minus the ebay product inventory tracking issue. I would highly recommend for use with Ali Express

Hopefully I can figure this issue out soon. If anyone is using Ebay with Dropified and has a solution please reach out at reduceouruseproducts@gmail.com I have been asking around on all the forums and have not found a clear solution yet.

Gadgets and Cool Stuff.com

This is the best app I've ever used, hands down. Perfect for drop shipping and auto fulfillment, easy to get the hang of it, saves me hours of time and it's quick compared to the previous fulfillment software I had been using. Loads of great tutorials, and you get a full blown a-z drop shipping course as part of your subscription...worth every cent in my opinion. Highly recommended!

TherapySocks.com

Adding Dropified to my system was a godsend.

Before finding this GREAT app, I was spending countless hours manually ordering all of our customer orders.

The company behind the software is amazing. They keep up on all the changes that AliExpress makes and are continually improving the code. I get notices about AliExpress products that are out of stock and my store is updated automatically so that my customers aren't ordering something I cannot fulfill.

I started with Dropified in 2016 and I am VERY Grateful for all the outstanding support and multitude of added features and benefits.

The time this app will save you is so worth the investment.

On a scale of 5, I give this app a 10. Can't thank you guys enough!

SuperCool Doodads

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I have been using the Dropified App for 3 years and am definitely a fan of this App and the team behind it!

It takes those time-sucking tasks and makes them a cinch. I am very pleased with how seamlessly it imports products to my Shopify store. I particularly appreciate the speed with which you can place orders, almost in 1 click. Built-in tracking for orders, 1 click download to import customer reviews and a support team that is very responsive and super helpful (step by step instruction when required)!

This is the only platform I have seen that has a product bundling feature built in. There is the availability to have more than one supplier for a product that I don’t think any other app provides. If one supplier goes out of business or doesn't have supply there is another supplier already there without having to spend valuable time searching for a new supplier when it’s time to place the order. Dropified also has a great product alert system for changes in price or availability.

There is an image editor built in that is as powerful as Photoshop. It even has the ability to remove backgrounds which is an amazing addition. I love the feature where you can perform advanced editing to all the product images you get from Aliexpress inside Dropified app. Such a time saver! So you don't need to download the images to your computer, edit them, save them and upload them again to Shopify.

We've been able to hand over all the ordering, product research and loading products into Shopify to a VA who picked it up very easily (thanks to their handy training videos which are easy to understand).

With the easy to use app, outstanding automatic order fulfilling, awesome customer service, ability to import products from many sites, easy to create product bundling and so much more are the reasons that I definitely recommend this App!

TotalEDC

It definitely is superior to something like Oberlo. The functionality is far superior. You can order easily from Ali and Ebay, create bundles easliy, even from different suppliers and the photo editing abilities blow anything that Shopify has, replacing any need for having to have something like Photoshop. It does have a high learning curve and price tag, and doesn't handle fulfilling orders from independent suppliers as well as I would like, but it saves a whole lot of time in order fulfillment opposed to doing it the old way. IF you're doing any kind of volume the cost should pay for itself. If you're just starting out, the price might be prohibitive. But once things get rolling for you, Dropified is a clear winner.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15