Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

From $97/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Choice medicals

I am impressed with the app so far and I also like the fast response I get when I reach out to them for help via in app text. ALthough they guarantee to get back to you within 24 hours, I got a very prompt response within 2 hours

BHL Trading Network & Stores | Halifax North America Stores

My name is Lara Gabe and I am an entrepreneur and using dropified for a while now
Before signing up, I struggled with having a good application to use for dropshipping and having the perfect addon to add product to my store.
Dropified made it really simple for me and for my team to add products as I have changed from Shopmaster to them, when Shopmaster closed their website I was really confused what to use, but when I tried Dropified I find it great app and even better than Shopmaster.
I really encourage anyone in the dropshipping field to use Dropified as it is really a good app and you will find it very useful, I am not gaining any commission from them but I am saying a true review about them and it is really legitimate and helpful tool. Use it and yo uwill never regret.
Thanks
Lara
Halifax North America
BHL Trading Network

December 13, 2021

Thank you for your review, Lara. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to continuing to work alongside you!

CBD the Homeless Can Afford

I've never had a single problem with them, and the support is fantastic. They've helped me through several issues unrelated to them.

December 13, 2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! Our customer support and success team strive to work through all challenges faced, as best we can. We are glad that we could help in your scenario.

MyFabulousBody

My name is Rene and I´m researching the best dropshipping system.
Before signing up, I struggled with organizing the dropshipping business in one place and automate tasks as much as possible.
I knew this program was what I needed, but there were so many other solutions out there.
Once I joined, I got a decent experience of using it.
Since joining Dropified, dropshipping business feels less overwhelming.
This app is perfect for anyone who wants to run a dropshipping business successfully, so if you are one of those people I would encourage you to try it out first.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for your review, Rene! We are happy we could make the process easier and we will continue to be there for you, as you move forward.

Pet Supplies New Zealand

As a Shopify Store Owner who is dropshipping and looking to scale, we simply could not run our business without Dropified. Comparing alternatives such as time consuming staff processing that is prone to error & human interpretation, the relatively small fee of Dropified is easily justified with a saving on staff & overheads. Can highly recommend the Dropified app software, you will thank me for it later. Kind regards, Sharnee

October 5, 2021

Thank you Sharnee, we look forward to helping you automate your business well into the future!

Broadwaytendency

I Migrated from Shopmaster and this was the first app I tried, and what I can say after 3 months of utilization is that Shopmaster was way better and way cheaper. it is hard to rely on this app to manage your business and I will look for another app.

July 21, 2021

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. And I'm sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great. Have you reached out to the Dropified Customer Success team to help address your concerns?

You can reach us at anytime via email at support@dropified.com or Live Chat!

We're looking forward to hearing from you 😎

BlingFeed Inc.

Beware! Absolutely painful and frustrating experience with a bunch of lies from the developer every day. We migrated from ShopMaster to Dropified on a commitment that they would import and map all products. 14 days have passed and all they have given us is false information and commitments. Would certainly not recommend this app as this has been our worst experience with any Shopify app by-far. An UPDATE: The app was installed on April 13, 2021 and till date, May 18, 2021, the developer has not been able to fix the issue. What makes it worst is the fact that the developer is charging us the subscription fee while we loose revenue and customers due to their fault and a letter to the CEO has not fetched any results so far. UPDATE on 25 May 2021: Given the flawed app and the incompetent staff, we finally decided to cancel the subscription and remove the app. Well to our surprise, the app doesn’t even allow you to cancel the subscription and keeps on fleecing you. We had to write to Shopify to get rid of this app.

May 11, 2021

Hello ,

Thank you for addressing your concern regarding the platform and your transition from ShopMaster. Before the ShopMaster platform shutdown, we did not have a seamless transfer of stores, products or accounts from that platform. As merchants began the transition over to Dropified, we began working on it to provide a solution to them, in a challenging time as best as possible. We are continuing to work on improving this process, simply out of a recent demand and we apologize for the hiccups that come with that learning curve - it is not something that was publicly partnered on or offered previously.

In any case, we will continue to work on this resolution for you and with you. You and all of our customers can be confident that our customer success and development teams, will continue to strive for a solution and do not want to leave you in a state without an outcome.

Thank you for understanding and this is being worked on currently!

Jaydee Bedding

using this app and its ok but have some sync issues with ebay when trying to update tracking , they are working hard on it now

April 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

It looks like we have a conversation that stopped getting responses from you for some reason.

Please contact the Dropified Support team and continue to communicate with us regarding any issues that you are having with the app, and we'll be sure to investigate it!

propotentlab

Excellent brand, amazing company, 1 of a kind for sure. support is top-notch and the product is legit, they are #1 app in all of shopify/

Keto Bird

I signed up for the Private Label plan last year, and have been really happy with the options I have to create and distribute my own brand without high overhead or the need to find/negotiate with vendors for things like supplements. Customer service is very responsive when I run into issues or even just have general questions about the process. Overall I've been very pleased with my experience using Dropified in general, as well as their premium Private Label services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25