Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Win Max Store

I am new to dropshipping and I find your Dropshipping 101 very useful. It gives detailed training on all functionalities of the app as well as insights on the dropshipping business. Totally recommend!

Giorgio Marcus

very bad app they charge me $17 in the trail period please refund my money !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2021

Hi there,

Shopify accounts are allowed to have 1 free app trial period per store, and it appears you may have been charged on your Shopify invoice as you have already had a free trial period of Dropified for this store back in 2018.

However, please contact us via Live Chat or email, and we can assist you with an appropriate refund.

support@dropified.com

K&M Wellness

So far it seems to be performing well. Dropified Black is a great program, highly recommend! Other integrations besides AliExpress would be welcome (hint,hint)

Lenny Lemons

ABSOLUTELY NOT. We've used Dropified for years and loved it, but all of a sudden we'd have to give up 8% of product costs without notice. Terrible service found a better app already and are switching. NOT WORTH IT.

January 11, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback regarding the fulfillment fee.

It looks like you recently downgraded to a plan that charges fulfillment fees on orders that are auto fulfilled through Dropified.

Please get in touch with us via Live Chat or email, and we can work on getting this sorted out for you 👍

Ere Products London

Of course, I will give 5 stars because it does the job perfectly and don't understand why people moaning about it. This is the best app for integration and also getting products from all over the world. I love it. Keep it up, guys. Well done. Thank you.

Tec Mark

If you are curious about this app watch a youtube video about but do not install until you have method to make it work for you! Oberlo is a way better platform! This platform is all over the place and lacks basic customer service! The app was not helpful to my store. This app needs a lot of work they really should make cancel the subscription an easy process. All they had as an option was to pause the subrition which would cost $12 a month. Clearly all they want is your money! There help center said as long as I delete the app then I will not be charged! I find that hard to believe because they also say if you do get charged i will need to contact them to get it resolved. Sounds like they are praying to trap someone who doesn't pay attention to there month charges. Why not just make the cancelation process a one click of a button process. All I'm saying is I better not get charged from this platform.

December 24, 2020

Hi Musonda,

Thanks for your feedback and apologies for any confusion.
I'm sorry to hear that you found Dropified app and service lacking.

I see that you reached out to our support team via Live Chat regarding cancellation during your free trial period and were given exact instructions on how to cancel.

As with any app installed from the Shopify App Store, you can simply uninstall the app from your Shopify admin > Apps page to cancel the recurring app charge in Shopify. However, if you do get a charge on your Shopify invoice, it is likely because the trial period expired. In such cases, you can simply reach out to Shopify support to request for any possible refund since the charge is billed by Shopify.

It really is as simple as that! :)

As for your reason for cancellation -- we'd love to work with you to help determine how Dropified can be an asset to your business or otherwise properly cancel the subscription for you.

Please reach out to our support team via email or chat, and we'll be there to help! support@dropified.com

PHOENXS

Dropified has streamlined so many processes from cloning/adding products, adding suppliers, placing orders, auto tracking & excellent customer service and tutorials. I was exposed to Shopify years ago and now, I cannot imagine Shopify without Dropified. It just makes it that simple.

Smart Alecs

This app also includes training videos and quick support. Very quick to set up and it makes everything easier. It really is a jumpstart to your business. Great App. Guitar needs a little help... (jk)

ROZOOBY

Easy to clone products to your Shopify store and make additional changes its a great platform for drop-shipping and finding great products.

My Golf Tech

HOLY SMOKES!!! Dropified makes EVERYTHING easier. I mean everything!!!! Finding products, placing products on your site, adjusting products, Tracking Orders, Tracking Profits, the list goes on and on. I CANNOT imagine doing this without Dropified, I do not know that I would be able to do this without Dropified. The training that goes along with his application lets me know they REALLY want you to succeed. You should really get this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23