Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

JDR Distributors

Definitely a great software for all us Dropshippers hopefully you will enjoy at as I do making mi life easier

e-smartshopaholic

very easy to use , amazing training , everything we need , need additional strategy for facebook ads , you already very helpful but for beginner, we need more breakdown like how much we should put budget to test product.

West of Java

I have used this app for close to two months now and really like it. It takes a lot of the complication out of drop shipping. I am very happy with the amount of automation that is built-in. This app is a huge time saver and worth every penny that I pay for it. I also like that they are always adding new and helpful features to make it even easier to conduct business.

Annamodashop

App perfetta,molti fornitori da poter scegliere i prodotti, facile da usare già col piano base, Suggerisco vivamente

PMilly

I use this app to fulfill my orders, but it didn't for me it cost some money and time and its hurts to the bottom of my heart.

Gym Belles

I used this app recently and found that they are great.
I got an initial phone conversation to get me going.
Later I got answers via prompt chats on the many questions that I had.
They make doing business with AliExpress a lot easier for beginners like myself.
Also, I found their courses (videos) to be of immense help.

Shop Late Tonight

Takes a lot of the early headaches out of startup. Gives you more free time to concentrate on branding... I'll be using dropified from now on!

Hippy Home

Best customer support compared to the competition, and actually put shopify to shame in that regard.
I've used the app for 5 weeks now.
Overall, in this modern age of high IT functionality, Dropified could still be significantly better in being user friendly - there is still a lot of time investment for the customer to set up auto functions and even placing code into web pages HTML.
Would like to know how reliably up to date the Dropified 'US Products' search page is and the page title is misleading because most products are sourced from Aliexpress (China) ...

JYards

The app makes it mandatory to set the (Compare At Price) for all items imported via the app, even if you're not planning for a sale. This problem stems from the pricing rules page. Their only offered solution for addressing this is to disable the compare at feature from your e-store theme settings--a solution that would not make my clients appreciate the discounts I'm offering, which is kind of a new problem. That's besides the fact that I couldn't find any feature that can allow me update the prices of my imported items in case I decided on markup changes within the pricing rules. Too basic for many stores.

** ** ** ** ** **
My reply to (Developer reply, September 10, 2019):

Thank you for confirming that advanced e-stores who need to use the “Advanced Markup Rules” are forced to set a rule for the compare at price for each cost range—even if they aren’t planning to. Thus, there’s no confusion about this point anymore, as you claimed. Your offered solution is me emptying the pre-calculated compare at price from each item (item-by-item?) during the importing process. But why are you considering that headache, a solution? Procedural automation should be the solution.

You’are saying: (It's also possible to update your existing products by percentage or fixed value through Dropified), but I hoped to hear the phrase (automatically with one click, the product pricing will be updated for all products loaded to the catalog via the APP and even those products that are still pending within the import list). Or at least state that anywhere within the APP. If you really have such a feature, then you deserve a credit for it.

September 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the review.
Many if not most of the features in Dropified are based on user requests as we're always listening to feedback and suggestions to see how we can continue to improve our software and service.

Your suggestions have been added to the features queue to have it implemented into our software hopefully in the near future.

Meanwhile, we did send you a message in case you'd like to further communicate your suggestions and use case with us.

Please feel free to reach out to Dropified Support Team via live chat or email at anytime.

Thank you.

Wink & Gun

I have been using this app for the last 2 weeks to handle the collection and management of drop-shipping products. It has built-in support for Shopify with heaps of great features like margin handling, auto price adjustments, image selection & editing, etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17