Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Process 100's of orders on multiple platforms & profit more!

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

In2Golf

Amazing support from dropified today with an ongoing technical issue i've had with some systems connectivity. Greg Bitgood actually took the time to create me a tailor made video from inside my store, to demonstrate what steps i need to take to rectify my problems. Due to the quality of the video, it only took a few minutes to fix the issues. The response time and the time it took for the video to arrive in my inbox, was less than ten minutes after emailing the Dropified help email address. Customer service doesn't get better than this. Amazing.

Explore Nomad

I have had this service for a few years now and love it! It keeps getting better and better and they are always coming out with new improvements. It's easy to use and saves me hours of work each day. I recommend it to everyone.

Body Bailout

Dropified's support team for their Private Label on Demand services never ceases to amaze me! They are the best support team I've ever worked with, hands down. Incredibly knowledgeable and highly responsive. They always work with me to resolve my issues. I just can't say enough good things about them! Also want to give a shout out to Greg, the rep assigned to our business. He goes above and beyond to help us with any question we have or issue that we need to resolve. Look forward to partnering with these guys for years to come.

Daily Deals Wonder

Good customer service from Kevin and the team. They are offering a lifetime plan and I have upgraded to a lifetime plan. Thank you

TopOnlineBargains.Com

If you do dropshipping and want to grow your business. This app is a MUST. The app is awesome and the customer service matches.

BioGlow USA

Great app. The customer support team is super responsive and helps with any concern you have. I've used this app multiple times and on different stores and it has all been a great experience. It is a little pricey but totally worth it!

Hazel & Bo

Overall Dropified is a great app and I would not be able to run my business without it. The new API ordering is amazing and incredibly fast when it works right. Hats off to making it happen. It finally does work most of the time too and I'm confident that the long road getting here will have been worth it once all the last bugs are ironed out. I took one star off because the last few months were a struggle with many errors because Aliexpress updates broke many of the functions. The ordering process was a huge pain and very prone to mistakes. Luckily, this should be mostly a thing of the past now, but I wish it hadn't taken the better part of half a year to get here. Also bundle ordering (which was originally the main reason I switched to Dropified from Oberlo about 4 years ago) has never actually worked properly. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this too will be taken care of eventually. Customer service is fast and especially Kevin has been great understanding my concerns and working on solutions. Even with all the issues I have had in the past and some that are still being worked on, I would still recommend this app to anyone with a Dropshipping store. They are on their best way to earn that 5th star back ;-)

MIMS88fashion

Location Jordan

A great application with a very knowledgeable support team that responds to and resolves inquiries and issues quickly and kindly. The automation on AliExpress and eBay with this platform is something very helpful and saves a measurable amount of time.

viladero

Location Belgium

NICE APP, VERY USEFUL, I LIKED USING IT, VERY EASY TO USE. RECOMMENDING TO ALL DROPSHIPPERS! GOOD LUCK!

The Drag Queen Closet DE

The app is very complete and does all it says. I firstly moved from Oberlo to DSers and regretted it deeply because that app is a mess. I then found Dropified and migrated to it, where I got everything setup quickly. I can say I am happy with the app and, especially, with the support received from Greg, who has been very responsive and resolutive even during the weekend. If you're installing the app fresh new and not migrating from Oberlo or any other, you can rely on it 100%. It is a 5-star app. However, I can't give it 5 stars because there is an issue with the product import from Oberlo:
If your products have several variantes, the migration won't keep the link to the Aliexpress variants (just to the Aliexpress product URL), so you will have to map them in Dropified or add them manually during the ordering process. If you had mapped variants in Oberlo, they won't be kept (Dropified will import the original Aliexpress URL even if the product is no longer available in it).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26