Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Jaydee Bedding

using this app and its ok but continually have sync issues with ebay when trying to update tracking , this has to be fixed in order for it to be worth the money

April 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

It looks like we have a conversation that stopped getting responses from you for some reason.

Please contact the Dropified Support team and continue to communicate with us regarding any issues that you are having with the app, and we'll be sure to investigate it!

propotentlab

Excellent brand, amazing company, 1 of a kind for sure. support is top-notch and the product is legit, they are #1 app in all of shopify/

Keto Bird

I signed up for the Private Label plan last year, and have been really happy with the options I have to create and distribute my own brand without high overhead or the need to find/negotiate with vendors for things like supplements. Customer service is very responsive when I run into issues or even just have general questions about the process. Overall I've been very pleased with my experience using Dropified in general, as well as their premium Private Label services.

100 Unicorns

I have been using this app for over a year now. I especially love how simple the order automation/product importing are despite the bugs (which happens in all other software sometimes). Customer Support is superb. I have used other apps in the past but nothing beats what Dropified can do! I just wish that Dropified would at least have Amazon added to your list of Order fulfillment automation store. It would be great if that happens!

Beaux Home Goods

Although I am fairly new to Shopify and Dropified, so far I really like Dropified. I like this app because it offers more stores I can add products from. For example, I use AliExpress and eBay a lot and Oberlo does not have eBay as an option. That's the only reason I use Dropified. What I do not like is the 8% fee. I did not find this out until after I had a few orders placed. If business owners are paying $17 a month to use Dropified, that should be all we have to pay!!! I will continue to use Dropified for now until I find another app with no fees but have the stores I like to use.

Naturalistics

I canceled my membership with you the second day of the trial, and Uninstalled the app on Shopify. So WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU EMAILING ME ON MY SECONDARY EMAIL ABOUT BILLING? This app is not for me. You need to delete my credit card info NOW!

February 18, 2021

Hi Stephanie,

It seems you have a separate Dropified account that you didn't cancel with your "secondary email" which is why you received a billing email there.

We did see your multiple emails from that other account and have responded there.

The subscription on that other account is cancelled now, so you won't receive anymore billing emails.

Hope that makes sense.

Please contact our Support team via Live Chat or email if you need further support with this.

support@dropified.com

The Kanto Center

Like others have said, they suddenly changed their pricing where they made it under the guise of a cheaper monthly plan, but said plan now takes 8% of every sale/ order using their automation, which adds up and gets VERY EXPENSIVE very quickly and eats up a lot of your profit margin!!! And we did the maths. Even on our smallest store, in January 2021 (mind you, the slowest month of the year after holiday shopping... so not much orders) where before it would've been $47 for the monthly plan, it was $99.03 when all those 8% fees added up. And what's disgusted us the most is the fact that the did all this with no notice - no email, no blog post, no chat notification, NOTHING! We only managed to realize all the fee's and charges about a month and some in after they sneakily made the change, and had to contact support just to figure out what's going on. Support had the audacity to say they "didn't bother with notifying users and just grandfathered people onto the new plan" with this 8% fee. And 8% for order automation your competitors are doing for free (well no fee cuts)? Already in the process of migrating to a new app. Dropified was one of the best for years, but guess it's time to move on.

February 18, 2021

Hi Trius,

Thanks for the feedback, although - it seems there may have been some misunderstanding.

We sent you a message regarding this in your account.

We do strive to be the best and will continue to work on improving the product and service.

We're also working on some more new and very exciting things to come, so make sure to stay connected with us!

GodMode USA

This is an awesome app and so easy to use. Thank you Dropified you have changed my life. Thank you again

Miss Thelle

Fast response time. so far i am building store can not comment on shipping process, but platform is easy to use and so far good

SunNutrient

Great service. Thus far, they have been very supportive of me and my business and have helped with every question, and helped me launch successfully.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24