Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Kimaji's World

i live in Europe, Belgium .. My English is not to say perfect. But the 60 Day Challenge really Loving it!!! Nice Job!

The Golfing Gods

Dropified is an excellent app and worth the $47 or more per month easily. First off it allows you to easily use Ebay like you might be using Aliexpress to fulfill your orders, and that means faster USA shipping. Yet in general its a very smooth app and by far the best app of its kind. Solid customer support as well, easy 5 stars.

MAGICAL GOODS LTD

Zmieniłem aplikację z Oberlo na Dropified bo mają dużo bardziej rozbudowane dodatki i naprawdę fajnie to działa. Jedynie poprawiają rozszerzenie na chromie bo coś szwankuje im lekko ale wiem że jak to zrobią to będzie już super aplikacja do zarządzania sklepem. Gorąco polecam.

puzzd

The import is absolutely garbage. First, the import button is only available on the first page, when moving to page 2, the button disappears and you are required to go into individual products to import. Absolutely not cool when there are TONS of products to import.

Nevertheless I managed to import 1000 products only to then find out that it does not import variants? Both variants ended up the same price?!

I just wasted the whole day and I need to start again with something that works - Oberlo.

ZodiActiveLife

I decided to take on the challenge of building 7 brands simultaneously at the start of my eCommerce journey. An EXTREMELY PAINFUL process to do if you are using apps like Oberlo. Once I migrated to Dropified my build process was accelerated by nearly 21 days. I was able to complete in 4 stores in 24 days with Dropified after spending 45+ days to build the previous 3.

An amazing product for those of us who have ambitions of owning a portfolio of brands!

YES 247 STORE

Dropified is Easy to use. It saves me so much time specially of adding products, variants and pricing, great app, and very useful.

Shopflack

Really helpful for automating orders and tracking everything. Not to mention easy adding new products to your store from multiple sources. Everything is a breeze to use and very simple and intuitive

Blue Glynn

Easy to use. Lots of helpful articles. And they have THE best customer service. Importing and fulfilling from various sites is very easy and quick. so far, I'm very satisfied. Well worth it.

GizmoCoffers

App is really helpful and love the features especially how easy editing the product photos. The downside I notice that the products do not sync properly all the time especially the inventory that I have to delete and re import the product to make it work. Reported the issue and was informed forwarded to their proper department but until now it is still happening and its random on any product. Its really troublesome and time consuming that you have to redo the work. This was 2 weeks ago. To be a paid recurring monthly subscription, I think they could do better.

PlackMarket

The application is better than Oberlo in some features but when it comes to very essential features then you will find some bugs which I have reported but they every bug I find and I report they tell me that it will be send to the development team and there is no estimated time to get it fixed which gives me hard time to dropship my products I choose.
First Bug: I am using Australian Dollar as my currency and everything is set up based on this currency as well as my aliexpress account. when you import a product through the extension you can see the price in australian dollars but when you press more options and advanced to see the break up price for each variant, it shows in USD which ruins my calculations.

Second Bug: in the extension you will find when you search in aliexpress that all search results will come in green which epacket and it will tell you epack price in USD but the price of the product is in AUD and the price is adding the retail price AUD and epacket price USD. The epacket price should be in AUD instead

Third BUG: When importing a product which have multiple countries of shipping. if you erased all the countries and you tried to map the variants you only want to China for example, it will pick up the inventory quantity of another country and not china. for example I was dropshipping a resistance band and all of my items were out of stock and I found that weird as I went to supplier page and I found he has thousands of items stock. so I came through this issue and I found that even I am mapping towards china, it stills choose quantity from another country which ran out of stock. not good if my products will appear as sold out.

I am still finding more things but the problem is the response to solve the problem is not fast and this issue affects the shop and specialy that is a paid service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21