Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

BP & G

This is very practical and easy to use app. I am a bigginer in all this online store world and definitely it has been a crucial and helpful tool to develop my shopify store. Totally recomend.

bstlfeholistics

I Create Offers In ClickFunnels For My Supplement Business, Integrate With Shopify & Use The Dropified App To Automate My Orders. It's Amazing!!!

neworldbeauty

This app had transformed the way I use my store. It has made importing products easy and editing pictures simple. I consider it to be the ultimate tool for a drop shipper. It is definitely worth the price.

sourenir

the Best

Shop Up Cart

I am using this app to complete the sales I am getting in my store.

I am amazed from the powerful features this app contains and would highly recommend it to my friends!!!

It's amazing for A Drop shipping business!!

It should be your #1.

Kimaji's World

i live in Europe, Belgium .. My English is not to say perfect. But the 60 Day Challenge really Loving it!!! Nice Job!

The Golfing Gods

Dropified is an excellent app and worth the $47 or more per month easily. First off it allows you to easily use Ebay like you might be using Aliexpress to fulfill your orders, and that means faster USA shipping. Yet in general its a very smooth app and by far the best app of its kind. Solid customer support as well, easy 5 stars.

MAGICAL GOODS LTD

Zmieniłem aplikację z Oberlo na Dropified bo mają dużo bardziej rozbudowane dodatki i naprawdę fajnie to działa. Jedynie poprawiają rozszerzenie na chromie bo coś szwankuje im lekko ale wiem że jak to zrobią to będzie już super aplikacja do zarządzania sklepem. Gorąco polecam.

puzzd

The import is absolutely garbage. First, the import button is only available on the first page, when moving to page 2, the button disappears and you are required to go into individual products to import. Absolutely not cool when there are TONS of products to import.

Nevertheless I managed to import 1000 products only to then find out that it does not import variants? Both variants ended up the same price?!

I just wasted the whole day and I need to start again with something that works - Oberlo.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry to hear that you had some trouble with importing products.

The Quick Save function on the AliExpress search results page does work beyond the first page, but it can take a few seconds for everything to load before you can see the Dropified button to save products again.

As for separate variant prices -- there is an Advanced option in the extension that you can enable during the importing process that allows you to get separate prices of variants. The extension is now updated to use the Advanced option by default for all products that you import through Dropified 😀

Hope that makes sense.

ZodiActiveLife

I decided to take on the challenge of building 7 brands simultaneously at the start of my eCommerce journey. An EXTREMELY PAINFUL process to do if you are using apps like Oberlo. Once I migrated to Dropified my build process was accelerated by nearly 21 days. I was able to complete in 4 stores in 24 days with Dropified after spending 45+ days to build the previous 3.

An amazing product for those of us who have ambitions of owning a portfolio of brands!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21