Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

Broadwaytendency

I Migrated from Shopmaster and this was the first app I tried, and what I can say after 3 months of utilization is that Shopmaster was way better and way cheaper. it is hard to rely on this app to manage your business and I will look for another app.

July 21, 2021

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. And I'm sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great. Have you reached out to the Dropified Customer Success team to help address your concerns?

You can reach us at anytime via email at support@dropified.com or Live Chat!

We're looking forward to hearing from you 😎

BlingFeed Inc.

Beware! Absolutely painful and frustrating experience with a bunch of lies from the developer every day. We migrated from ShopMaster to Dropified on a commitment that they would import and map all products. 14 days have passed and all they have given us is false information and commitments. Would certainly not recommend this app as this has been our worst experience with any Shopify app by-far. An UPDATE: The app was installed on April 13, 2021 and till date, May 18, 2021, the developer has not been able to fix the issue. What makes it worst is the fact that the developer is charging us the subscription fee while we loose revenue and customers due to their fault and a letter to the CEO has not fetched any results so far. UPDATE on 25 May 2021: Given the flawed app and the incompetent staff, we finally decided to cancel the subscription and remove the app. Well to our surprise, the app doesn’t even allow you to cancel the subscription and keeps on fleecing you. We had to write to Shopify to get rid of this app.

May 11, 2021

Hello ,

Thank you for addressing your concern regarding the platform and your transition from ShopMaster. Before the ShopMaster platform shutdown, we did not have a seamless transfer of stores, products or accounts from that platform. As merchants began the transition over to Dropified, we began working on it to provide a solution to them, in a challenging time as best as possible. We are continuing to work on improving this process, simply out of a recent demand and we apologize for the hiccups that come with that learning curve - it is not something that was publicly partnered on or offered previously.

In any case, we will continue to work on this resolution for you and with you. You and all of our customers can be confident that our customer success and development teams, will continue to strive for a solution and do not want to leave you in a state without an outcome.

Thank you for understanding and this is being worked on currently!

Jaydee Bedding

using this app and its ok but have some sync issues with ebay when trying to update tracking , they are working hard on it now

April 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback.

It looks like we have a conversation that stopped getting responses from you for some reason.

Please contact the Dropified Support team and continue to communicate with us regarding any issues that you are having with the app, and we'll be sure to investigate it!

propotentlab

Excellent brand, amazing company, 1 of a kind for sure. support is top-notch and the product is legit, they are #1 app in all of shopify/

Keto Bird

I signed up for the Private Label plan last year, and have been really happy with the options I have to create and distribute my own brand without high overhead or the need to find/negotiate with vendors for things like supplements. Customer service is very responsive when I run into issues or even just have general questions about the process. Overall I've been very pleased with my experience using Dropified in general, as well as their premium Private Label services.

100 Unicorns

I have been using this app for over a year now. I especially love how simple the order automation/product importing are despite the bugs (which happens in all other software sometimes). Customer Support is superb. I have used other apps in the past but nothing beats what Dropified can do! I just wish that Dropified would at least have Amazon added to your list of Order fulfillment automation store. It would be great if that happens!

Beaux Home Goods

Although I am fairly new to Shopify and Dropified, so far I really like Dropified. I like this app because it offers more stores I can add products from. For example, I use AliExpress and eBay a lot and Oberlo does not have eBay as an option. That's the only reason I use Dropified. What I do not like is the 8% fee. I did not find this out until after I had a few orders placed. If business owners are paying $17 a month to use Dropified, that should be all we have to pay!!! I will continue to use Dropified for now until I find another app with no fees but have the stores I like to use.

Naturalistics

I canceled my membership with you the second day of the trial, and Uninstalled the app on Shopify. So WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU EMAILING ME ON MY SECONDARY EMAIL ABOUT BILLING? This app is not for me. You need to delete my credit card info NOW!

February 18, 2021

Hi Stephanie,

It seems you have a separate Dropified account that you didn't cancel with your "secondary email" which is why you received a billing email there.

We did see your multiple emails from that other account and have responded there.

The subscription on that other account is cancelled now, so you won't receive anymore billing emails.

Hope that makes sense.

Please contact our Support team via Live Chat or email if you need further support with this.

support@dropified.com

The Kanto Center

Like others have said, they suddenly changed their pricing where they made it under the guise of a cheaper monthly plan, but said plan now takes 8% of every sale/ order using their automation, which adds up and gets VERY EXPENSIVE very quickly and eats up a lot of your profit margin!!! And we did the maths. Even on our smallest store, in January 2021 (mind you, the slowest month of the year after holiday shopping... so not much orders) where before it would've been $47 for the monthly plan, it was $99.03 when all those 8% fees added up. And what's disgusted us the most is the fact that the did all this with no notice - no email, no blog post, no chat notification, NOTHING! We only managed to realize all the fee's and charges about a month and some in after they sneakily made the change, and had to contact support just to figure out what's going on. Support had the audacity to say they "didn't bother with notifying users and just grandfathered people onto the new plan" with this 8% fee. And 8% for order automation your competitors are doing for free (well no fee cuts)? Already in the process of migrating to a new app. Dropified was one of the best for years, but guess it's time to move on.

February 18, 2021

Hi Trius,

Thanks for the feedback, although - it seems there may have been some misunderstanding.

We sent you a message regarding this in your account.

We do strive to be the best and will continue to work on improving the product and service.

We're also working on some more new and very exciting things to come, so make sure to stay connected with us!

GodMode USA

This is an awesome app and so easy to use. Thank you Dropified you have changed my life. Thank you again

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24