Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

BOMARKT

It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants but the products with many pictures and information mostly don't work, getting always error. Better use for simple products not with many variations.

eStreetmarketplace

Dropified hands down is the best "service friendly", communicative, helpful app with reflex responses to questions that I have ever seen in the internet era and I've seen it all. With this kind of service you don't have to be the greatest but guess what? THEY ARE. Their platform is smooth, no glitchy weird stuff in setting up or using. They address problems and fixed them before they happen. When I have "operator" errors meaning I create them, their LIVE people pop right up and guide me through my inexperience on the app. I never trusted the dropshipping method in e-commerce in the past. I am only participating now because I know Dropified has my back. They are not a greedy corporate entity trying to take advantage of the little guy who's trying to make a buck to pay the bills. I strongly recommend Dropified. Stay away from GrooveKart. btw: THANK YOU DROPIFIED.

Arienza

I Would of Definitely given this W.O.N.D.E.R., Service and app a 5/5, but I hope to stir some investment interest, for myself and others as we head deeper into..

What I call, the EQUITY, Generation, 2020;..

Why dont we all hook up and develope together..really, praying for oppurtunities like that on this ONE.

My Verdict, Dropified = Happified.!! Thanks.

Aaron Boateng.

Free Soul Bracelets

I am so impressed with Dropified. It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants. I'm really impressed! I also love the training videos featuring Lowell (my fellow Canuck) and Chase. They are great and I have learned so much. Thank you!!!

Hallights

I use this app to find specific items within a certain niche. The info gathered and sorted saves me much time and effort. I would recommend this, especially to beginners.

www.digerafit.com

Great app i use it as a begginer, really helpfull. Support is great the app is a little bit expensive but it have all the feature i need such as fully automatic fullfilment of the orders, great academy wich im still learning business profit dashboard wich is realy necesary and many others

emoive

Best ever. Best free training on the app. Best support, always open chat that gets back to you in 5 mins. Fulfil bulk orders with one click, automatically. MADE MY ORDER FULFILMENT SOOO MUCH FASTER.

huntingplace4u

I used this app. It is a great app ever ^^
It's really helpful for me!! Thank you Dropified^^ You are the best

BendyCircuits

This app is superior in a number many ways to it's competitors. However, it's missing some essential features.

Guys, please add:
1. Sortable fields to the saved products page, and include vendors!!!!! This is essential when you are looking at many vendors for similar products and need to collapse them down to as few vendors as possible. Really, its madness that you must go copy the vendor name from a product, then go back to list view, then go to filters and enter the vendor name, then apply.
and has a few bugs in it's chrome extension which can make AliExpress pretty painful sometimes causing you to have to refresh the pagination.

Heliocart

Very nice team quick response and serious solutions for your issues unforgettable experience in e-commerce