Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Urban Chase

I have a good experience with dropified.
Easy to setup. Easy connection with ebay store.
Easily you can import products.

Shop Style Shark

This app is by far the best dropshipping app available on Shopify! It pulls accurate inventory levels and has a wide variety of product. Thanks for making my life easier!

homepetss

bravo great app app

Household Green

I really like this app. I recently converted from Oberlo for my store to Dropified. I'm still learning but it is very intuitive! Keep up the great work!

sexynow

Dropified est une magnifique application. J'en est testé plusieurs pour mettre en place ma boutique. Elle est très performante et son interface est compréhensible et tres abordable pour les non informaticiens. Je la recommande egalement pour la qualité de l'équipe, de l'accompagnement, des supports techniques accessibles en français aussi . Une base sérieuse pour faire du drop shipping.

Cosmetics 2 Go

So far, I love this app. The idea of putting together all you need in dropshipping is the best thing a merchant could ever want. I use this app on all my businesses.

Cosmetics2Go X Bragg Design Studio

BOMARKT

It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants but the products with many pictures and information mostly don't work, getting always error. Better use for simple products not with many variations.

eStreetmarketplace

Dropified hands down is the best "service friendly", communicative, helpful app with reflex responses to questions that I have ever seen in the internet era and I've seen it all. With this kind of service you don't have to be the greatest but guess what? THEY ARE. Their platform is smooth, no glitchy weird stuff in setting up or using. They address problems and fixed them before they happen. When I have "operator" errors meaning I create them, their LIVE people pop right up and guide me through my inexperience on the app. I never trusted the dropshipping method in e-commerce in the past. I am only participating now because I know Dropified has my back. They are not a greedy corporate entity trying to take advantage of the little guy who's trying to make a buck to pay the bills. I strongly recommend Dropified. Stay away from GrooveKart. btw: THANK YOU DROPIFIED.

Arienza

I Would of Definitely given this W.O.N.D.E.R., Service and app a 5/5, but I hope to stir some investment interest, for myself and others as we head deeper into..

What I call, the EQUITY, Generation, 2020;..

Why dont we all hook up and develope together..really, praying for oppurtunities like that on this ONE.

My Verdict, Dropified = Happified.!! Thanks.

Aaron Boateng.

Free Soul Bracelets

I am so impressed with Dropified. It saves me so much time in terms of adding products, editing photos and mapping the variants. I'm really impressed! I also love the training videos featuring Lowell (my fellow Canuck) and Chase. They are great and I have learned so much. Thank you!!!