Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Maker N Hacker

It's a very helpful app for dropshipping automation it's simple and easy to use interface with one-click import products.

Just Tech Things

Decided to try out Dropified with the "free account" and its completely useless. Can't import anything even after installing the Dropified Chrome extension. I'm all for offering a service for a price..my only disappointment is that if you're gonna offer a free trial, at least make it a functional one so that owners can at least see the platform in action before making a decision.

November 19, 2019

Thanks for your interest in trying out Dropified, and we apologize for the confusion.

When you install Dropified from the Shopify App Store, your Dropified account will automatically start on an inactive "free" plan. In order to start your 14-day free trial, you'll need to choose a plan that you want to try from the Profile page in your Dropified account.

We offer a full feature trial period, so you can test out everything before your first charge.

Please reach out via Live Chat or email if you need any assistance with getting started with Dropified. We'll be here to help! 👍

houseofholistic

I used this app to add a few products to my shop, they have a wide list of compatible websites that work with the app, dropified really made adding products easy, very useful I would recommend.

woofgear19

Really easy app to use, you can always get help when you need it, step by step instructions, l love this app

November 14, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Thanks!

JDR Distributors

Definitely a great software for all us Dropshippers hopefully you will enjoy at as I do making mi life easier

November 14, 2019

Hey, thanks so much for writing up a review and we're so glad to be part of your dropshipping business. Thanks!

e-smartshopaholic

very easy to use , amazing training , everything we need , need additional strategy for facebook ads , you already very helpful but for beginner, we need more breakdown like how much we should put budget to test product.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for much for giving us a review and allowing us to be part of your dropshipping business. We will definitely take your suggestion into consideration. You can always ask specific questions about Facebook ads in our Dropified Facebook group. Thank so much!

West of Java

I have used this app for close to two months now and really like it. It takes a lot of the complication out of drop shipping. I am very happy with the amount of automation that is built-in. This app is a huge time saver and worth every penny that I pay for it. I also like that they are always adding new and helpful features to make it even easier to conduct business.

Annamodashop

App perfetta,molti fornitori da poter scegliere i prodotti, facile da usare già col piano base, Suggerisco vivamente

PMilly

I use this app to fulfill my orders, but it didn't for me it cost some money and time and its hurts to the bottom of my heart.

November 13, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that. Please reach out to support team via live chat so that we can assist you with any problems in Dropified.

Gym Belles

I used this app recently and found that they are great.
I got an initial phone conversation to get me going.
Later I got answers via prompt chats on the many questions that I had.
They make doing business with AliExpress a lot easier for beginners like myself.
Also, I found their courses (videos) to be of immense help.