Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Annamodashop

App perfetta,molti fornitori da poter scegliere i prodotti, facile da usare già col piano base, Suggerisco vivamente

PMilly

I use this app to fulfill my orders, but it didn't for me it cost some money and time and its hurts to the bottom of my heart.

November 13, 2019

I'm so sorry to hear that. Please reach out to support team via live chat so that we can assist you with any problems in Dropified.

Gym Belles

I used this app recently and found that they are great.
I got an initial phone conversation to get me going.
Later I got answers via prompt chats on the many questions that I had.
They make doing business with AliExpress a lot easier for beginners like myself.
Also, I found their courses (videos) to be of immense help.

Shop Late Tonight

Takes a lot of the early headaches out of startup. Gives you more free time to concentrate on branding... I'll be using dropified from now on!

Hippy Home

Best customer support compared to the competition, and actually put shopify to shame in that regard.
I've used the app for 5 weeks now.
Overall, in this modern age of high IT functionality, Dropified could still be significantly better in being user friendly - there is still a lot of time investment for the customer to set up auto functions and even placing code into web pages HTML.
Would like to know how reliably up to date the Dropified 'US Products' search page is and the page title is misleading because most products are sourced from Aliexpress (China) ...

JYards

The app makes it mandatory to set the (Compare At Price) for all items imported via the app, even if you're not planning for a sale. This problem stems from the pricing rules page. Their only offered solution for addressing this is to disable the compare at feature from your e-store theme settings--a solution that would not make my clients appreciate the discounts I'm offering, which is kind of a new problem. That's besides the fact that I couldn't find any feature that can allow me update the prices of my imported items in case I decided on markup changes within the pricing rules. Too basic for many stores.

** ** ** ** ** **
My reply to (Developer reply, September 10, 2019):

Thank you for confirming that advanced e-stores who need to use the “Advanced Markup Rules” are forced to set a rule for the compare at price for each cost range—even if they aren’t planning to. Thus, there’s no confusion about this point anymore, as you claimed. Your offered solution is me emptying the pre-calculated compare at price from each item (item-by-item?) during the importing process. But why are you considering that headache, a solution? Procedural automation should be the solution.

You’are saying: (It's also possible to update your existing products by percentage or fixed value through Dropified), but I hoped to hear the phrase (automatically with one click, the product pricing will be updated for all products loaded to the catalog via the APP and even those products that are still pending within the import list). Or at least state that anywhere within the APP. If you really have such a feature, then you deserve a credit for it.

September 10, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for the review.
Many if not most of the features in Dropified are based on user requests as we're always listening to feedback and suggestions to see how we can continue to improve our software and service.

Your suggestions have been added to the features queue to have it implemented into our software hopefully in the near future.

Meanwhile, we did send you a message in case you'd like to further communicate your suggestions and use case with us.

Please feel free to reach out to Dropified Support Team via live chat or email at anytime.

Thank you.

Wink & Gun

I have been using this app for the last 2 weeks to handle the collection and management of drop-shipping products. It has built-in support for Shopify with heaps of great features like margin handling, auto price adjustments, image selection & editing, etc.

FelipeLuis

Es un herramienta bastante útil, hasta ahora me ha funcionado muy bien, dan soporte técnico de forma rápida. Espero que siga funcionando como hasta ahora!

Alphageorge

It is quite flexible and resourceful. I like being able to bring over products from AE and eBay and manage them all in a single place. Still working my way in understanding how to use Boards, but in all it has been a good experience. 100% recommended.

Besthomes Secrets

Very very disapointed. I had great expectations finally found out that it was a total scam! The app is Aliexpress focus. So if you are expecting to export smoothly products from Walmart or any other retailers...forget about it!! Lot of bugs. Sometimes you try to import product it just does not work. I've upgraded my plan in order to have several stores but the app takes time to integrate new added stores. So when you want to import products to new added stores, the stores doesn't appear so you just can't import. Other point is shipping. You need to check by yourself if the retailer ships internationaly (while other like wholesaledeals or big buy make it very easy to know as you can filter retailers using their shipping solution). Other point you don't clearly see the wholesale price. It's nice to say you can change price of the products but what about profit margin ?? You have to do everything manually except if you're using aliexpress. I should have never signed up. Never! What a waste of time & money!

August 28, 2019

Thank you for your review of Dropified, and I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with product importing.
We offer product importing ability for many supported sites, but some of those sites do tend to change things on their sites regularly. We make every effort to get our extension updated based on those changes so that importing will work again, but sometimes, it can take time.
Also, when you connect more stores in your Dropified account, usually you just need a re-sync for the extension to recognize the newly added store which only takes a few seconds to do.
Again, I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with getting things going with Dropified. You can reach out to the dedicated Dropified Support Team at anytime if you need some help with troubleshooting.

Please do reach out via live chat so that we can help to make your experience with Dropified better 🙂