Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Shore Thang Boutique

Unless you dropship from Aliexpress or Ebay its a pretty tedious process. A couple of the retail vendors that you can import from dont work such as LAShowroom and Fashion Go. The aforementioned vendors only sell their items in packs or with minimum dollar amount per order so unless you are selling wholesale clothing to retail customers in bulk those particular vendors are rendered useless. Also the lack of material information for non automated vendors makes it hard to use the site unless you are using Aliexpress or Ebay which has automation. Overall it's a good app but I won't use it long term.

latippas.com

I used to build and design websites for my clients when I had started a business back in the early 2000's. I was pretty sharp until I became ill and the illness caused problems with my memory. My memory is getting better as I am better now. Things are so different now. Everything is automated software, and there's hardly any coding. I actually made it harder for myself when I joined the Dropified family. I was amazed by the auto-order fufillment, advance editor tools, the marketing techniques with the YouTube videos, the easy connections of my products to my website, I get to have up to 5 stores, and if I have a question, the team is there to answer within minutes if not seconds. There are features I have not used yet because Dropified has given me so many to choose from. I know how much software cost! With that said, KUDOS to Dopified!

Aleatório

Não sei como tem coragem de cobrar uma porcaria dessas ainda. Não consigo fazer nada. É tudo travado e só fica carregando. Não consigo colocar as variantes, fazer os pedidos nem nada. Simplesmente inútil. Ainda bem que existe o Dsers.

August 13, 2019

Hi Rhuan 👋

Sorry for the trouble you're having, you don't have access to features as you actually haven't selected a plan to trial. You can select a plan from this page: https://app.dropified.com/user/profile#plan

If you pick the monthly plan you won't be charged for 14 days and will have access to all features 👍

Naturschoen

This has to be a joke! I spent 2 hours synching all my products just to reallise this App DOES NOT SUPPORT GLOBAL SHIPPING RULES you have to take Epacket or otherwise its what the supplier choses. NO WAY TO SET GLOBAL SHIPPING RULES.
This app is advertised as fully automated, no?!

Support didnt care and first told me its possible, later then realised its not. Just sad, wasted hours!

EDIT:
Yes you guys finally explained to me that I have to go to EACH ITEM I sell, and follow a 15 click Procedere where I have to set shipping for EACH PRODUCT separately, and each country I ship one by one, typing in country names ....!! If seller changes shipping, I have to do it all over again, FOR EACH PRODUCT.

I’m gonna leave this at 3 star because otherwise people like me won’t find it.
The rest of the app looks good so far, I actually really like it.
But it’s nearly unusable like this, and this is not some crazy feature I request, this is the most basic function an ordering app should have!
Actually I expected multiple failback options, or even rules like fastest shipping below X$ ... that would be appropriate for an app charging 600$/year!

August 13, 2019

Hi Philipp, I'm sorry to hear that we didn't have the feature that you were looking for. I've messaged you through your support ticket to explain that this is possible on a per product basis, so you can set different shipping options for each product or supplier - rather than setting the same option for all products.

We're always looking to improve our service and hopefully we can implement a global option soon :)

Thanks!

Zanerpalooza

When I heard of an app that could automate the functions that normally take my time away from searching for products or finding new and creative ways to market them, I was all aboard. Dropified has a huge database of videos and written as well as one on one help.
My problem is that I have to work on following the tutorials instead of jumping around. I am new to the world of business and I find that Dropified is a solid ship(ping experience.) Everything you need to learn whatever you need is provided along with tons of support.
Cheers!

www.rcnmarket.com

what i like in this app was the costumer support that i can ask questions that i encounter on my journey as newbie on this business.

Emileo's World

I love Dropified easy to import products & fast costumer service. Special Thanks to Kevin for always helping even if it's sat, sun, or late like right now. Already twice he came to my rescue if i'm correct probably more then twice. i 100% recommend this app

QiU-cars

Nous utilisons cette app depuis pratiquement 2 ans. Il persiste quelques améliorations a apporter au niveau de la gestion des stocks. Ils ne sont pas toujours justes et surtout peuvent se mettre à zéro à n'importe quel moment. Nous travaillons avec 1 seul vendeur et avons donc retiré l'option de tracking. Cela a réglé le problème pour nous mais je sais que d'autres shops galèrent pas mal avec ça. A noter, une très nette amélioration du service client ces dernier temps. Réponses et résolutions rapides. C'est vraiment très appréciable :)

And 1 For All

In my honest opinion and through over 2(+) Years of being a Satisfied Customer...

"Dropified is simply the Best Dropshipping App/Software on the Market"...!!!

"FULLY AUTOMATED"... "TIME SAVING"... (+) "FREE E-Com EDUCATION"...!!!

Also the "BEST" of "Customer Service"...!!! (which is Very Important to any Business). "Response Time", "Attention to Details of the Customers Query" and the Will to "Successfully Satisfy" the Customers Concerns...!!!

This is just some of the other Reasons why You will Love having "Dropified" as a Major Tool with/in Your "E-Commerce" Arsenal...!!!

"Thanks a Million" Dropified Team for a Fantastic App and Excellent "Customer Service"...!!!

And 1 For ALL

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app for importing products from suppliers.My go too tool to import products on the fly. Has alot more advanced features that I am coming to grips with but this app does what it says on the tin.
One click ordering and fulfillment and lots more.So far its been worth the monthly investment easily.
Any new and existing business will love it.
5 stars