Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

Heliocart

Very nice team quick response and serious solutions for your issues unforgettable experience in e-commerce

Cozy Cottage Store

I was in another popular app and tried Dropified in place of it. Oh, wow, what a difference! This has made my life so much easier!!! Can't even imagine doing this without it now. 5 stars, hands down!!!

Lynda Anne

This app might be great for a store that is just starting, but it requires so much work on my end to get it set up that it just wasn't feasible. For instance, you have to manually enter the product reviews CSV for every product. And again, moving inventory from Oberlo to dropified - you guessed it - is done one item at a time. You cut and paste the URL from aliexpress and basically override. I have over 3,000 products in my store. To spend 5 minutes on importing and setting up reviews for each and every one of my products would take 15,000 minutes, or 250 hours, or 6 weeks at 40 hours a week. How is that feasible? It's not. Too bad because for the limited time I tried the free trial I was very impressed. It's like Oberlo on steroids. If you haven't started your store yet, or have a small inventory, this is the app to use. There are too many benefits to list. But if you're already running a fairly large inventory, you'll need another full time staff for 6 weeks to get it done. Not realistic is it? Crying in my disappointment. #letmeplaytoo

Top Toys of the Year.com

I think it is too expensive. It is a good app but if you have 2-3 stores you are paying $127.00 per month. That is a lot. It should be less expensive like around $25.00 per month and a better deal if you have multiple stores.

Maker N Hacker

It's a very helpful app for dropshipping automation it's simple and easy to use interface with one-click import products.

Just Tech Things

Decided to try out Dropified with the "free account" and its completely useless. Can't import anything even after installing the Dropified Chrome extension. I'm all for offering a service for a price..my only disappointment is that if you're gonna offer a free trial, at least make it a functional one so that owners can at least see the platform in action before making a decision.

November 19, 2019

Thanks for your interest in trying out Dropified, and we apologize for the confusion.

When you install Dropified from the Shopify App Store, your Dropified account will automatically start on an inactive "free" plan. In order to start your 14-day free trial, you'll need to choose a plan that you want to try from the Profile page in your Dropified account.

We offer a full feature trial period, so you can test out everything before your first charge.

Please reach out via Live Chat or email if you need any assistance with getting started with Dropified. We'll be here to help! 👍

houseofholistic

I used this app to add a few products to my shop, they have a wide list of compatible websites that work with the app, dropified really made adding products easy, very useful I would recommend.

woofgear19

Really easy app to use, you can always get help when you need it, step by step instructions, l love this app

November 14, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. We're so honored we can be a part of your dropshipping journey. Thanks!

JDR Distributors

Definitely a great software for all us Dropshippers hopefully you will enjoy at as I do making mi life easier

November 14, 2019

Hey, thanks so much for writing up a review and we're so glad to be part of your dropshipping business. Thanks!

e-smartshopaholic

very easy to use , amazing training , everything we need , need additional strategy for facebook ads , you already very helpful but for beginner, we need more breakdown like how much we should put budget to test product.

November 14, 2019

Thanks for much for giving us a review and allowing us to be part of your dropshipping business. We will definitely take your suggestion into consideration. You can always ask specific questions about Facebook ads in our Dropified Facebook group. Thank so much!