Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

sourenir

the Best

Shop Up Cart

I am using this app to complete the sales I am getting in my store.

I am amazed from the powerful features this app contains and would highly recommend it to my friends!!!

It's amazing for A Drop shipping business!!

It should be your #1.

Kimaji's World

i live in Europe, Belgium .. My English is not to say perfect. But the 60 Day Challenge really Loving it!!! Nice Job!

The Golfing Gods

Dropified is an excellent app and worth the $47 or more per month easily. First off it allows you to easily use Ebay like you might be using Aliexpress to fulfill your orders, and that means faster USA shipping. Yet in general its a very smooth app and by far the best app of its kind. Solid customer support as well, easy 5 stars.

MAGICAL GOODS LTD

Zmieniłem aplikację z Oberlo na Dropified bo mają dużo bardziej rozbudowane dodatki i naprawdę fajnie to działa. Jedynie poprawiają rozszerzenie na chromie bo coś szwankuje im lekko ale wiem że jak to zrobią to będzie już super aplikacja do zarządzania sklepem. Gorąco polecam.

puzzd

The import is absolutely garbage. First, the import button is only available on the first page, when moving to page 2, the button disappears and you are required to go into individual products to import. Absolutely not cool when there are TONS of products to import.

Nevertheless I managed to import 1000 products only to then find out that it does not import variants? Both variants ended up the same price?!

I just wasted the whole day and I need to start again with something that works - Oberlo.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback, and sorry to hear that you had some trouble with importing products.

The Quick Save function on the AliExpress search results page does work beyond the first page, but it can take a few seconds for everything to load before you can see the Dropified button to save products again.

As for separate variant prices -- there is an Advanced option in the extension that you can enable during the importing process that allows you to get separate prices of variants. The extension is now updated to use the Advanced option by default for all products that you import through Dropified 😀

Hope that makes sense.

ZodiActiveLife

I decided to take on the challenge of building 7 brands simultaneously at the start of my eCommerce journey. An EXTREMELY PAINFUL process to do if you are using apps like Oberlo. Once I migrated to Dropified my build process was accelerated by nearly 21 days. I was able to complete in 4 stores in 24 days with Dropified after spending 45+ days to build the previous 3.

An amazing product for those of us who have ambitions of owning a portfolio of brands!

YES 247 STORE

Dropified is Easy to use. It saves me so much time specially of adding products, variants and pricing, great app, and very useful.

Shopflack

Really helpful for automating orders and tracking everything. Not to mention easy adding new products to your store from multiple sources. Everything is a breeze to use and very simple and intuitive

Blue Glynn

Easy to use. Lots of helpful articles. And they have THE best customer service. Importing and fulfilling from various sites is very easy and quick. so far, I'm very satisfied. Well worth it.