Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Automate your dropshipping business - AliExpress, eBay & More!

GizmoCoffers

App is really helpful and love the features especially how easy editing the product photos. The downside I notice that the products do not sync properly all the time especially the inventory that I have to delete and re import the product to make it work. Reported the issue and was informed forwarded to their proper department but until now it is still happening and its random on any product. Its really troublesome and time consuming that you have to redo the work. This was 2 weeks ago. To be a paid recurring monthly subscription, I think they could do better.

PlackMarket

The application is better than Oberlo in some features but when it comes to very essential features then you will find some bugs which I have reported but they every bug I find and I report they tell me that it will be send to the development team and there is no estimated time to get it fixed which gives me hard time to dropship my products I choose.
First Bug: I am using Australian Dollar as my currency and everything is set up based on this currency as well as my aliexpress account. when you import a product through the extension you can see the price in australian dollars but when you press more options and advanced to see the break up price for each variant, it shows in USD which ruins my calculations.

Second Bug: in the extension you will find when you search in aliexpress that all search results will come in green which epacket and it will tell you epack price in USD but the price of the product is in AUD and the price is adding the retail price AUD and epacket price USD. The epacket price should be in AUD instead

Third BUG: When importing a product which have multiple countries of shipping. if you erased all the countries and you tried to map the variants you only want to China for example, it will pick up the inventory quantity of another country and not china. for example I was dropshipping a resistance band and all of my items were out of stock and I found that weird as I went to supplier page and I found he has thousands of items stock. so I came through this issue and I found that even I am mapping towards china, it stills choose quantity from another country which ran out of stock. not good if my products will appear as sold out.

I am still finding more things but the problem is the response to solve the problem is not fast and this issue affects the shop and specialy that is a paid service.

Ionesa

Recently opened an online store and can truthfully say that Dropified is essential for my business.

Merchy Mob

So far so good, very easy to use and it makes your life easier in sending products to your shopify store. The good thing as well is Dropified has a variety of lists of suppliers to choose from or to get products that you can sell on your online store/shopify.

So two thumbs up for me, happy with this app. Cheers mates!

SKACOM

Easy platform. Only issue is Aliexpress, Dropified either block Aliexpress suppliers who add ship from USA but ship from China. Apart from that very good experience

CrystalCarat

Bad Experience
Worst App ever

May 5, 2020

Hi there,

I see you just registered earlier today. Unfortunately, we don't have record of any communications from you or any activity in your account.

I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Please reach out to our support team via live chat or email at support@dropified.com with any problems you might have.

We're here to help! 🙂

TchaTchaBoum

Nous sommes ravis de cette application, ainsi que de l'excellent service client, rapidité et disponibilité, nous les recommandons vivement...

Ethni Shop

The best App I love Dropified easy to import products & fast customer service. Special Thanks to Kevin for always helping even if it's sat, sun, or late like right now. Already twice he came to my rescue if i'm correct probably more then twice. i 100% recommend...

Art + Interior

Easy to use and feature-rich. Support and responsiveness is good as well. I've had this for about a month.

Totality Pets

Only recently installed the Dropified App and am absolutely loving it! Support Team are 5 star. If you are looking for an App that does all the work for you, this is the App you need. Highly recommend!