Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

Dropified ‑ Dropshipping

by Dropified

Dropshipping automated - AliExpress, Alibaba, eBay & More!

Smart Alecs

This app also includes training videos and quick support. Very quick to set up and it makes everything easier. It really is a jumpstart to your business. Great App. Guitar needs a little help... (jk)

ROZOOBY

Easy to clone products to your Shopify store and make additional changes its a great platform for drop-shipping and finding great products.

My Golf Tech

HOLY SMOKES!!! Dropified makes EVERYTHING easier. I mean everything!!!! Finding products, placing products on your site, adjusting products, Tracking Orders, Tracking Profits, the list goes on and on. I CANNOT imagine doing this without Dropified, I do not know that I would be able to do this without Dropified. The training that goes along with his application lets me know they REALLY want you to succeed. You should really get this app.

Beautiique

This is the best dropshipping app period. I really love the customer support and the features which no other app has especially the callflex and the tools like aliextractor, photo editor, and the academy of course.

Ethnic Haven

I use this app to push products to my Shopify Store. I like it because I can easily see the suppliers who will ship the products faster. What I really like about it is it allows me to see the link to my suppliers by just clicking a tab.

Surviving pandemic 2020

I use this app to load products from Ali express. It works great for importing products into my Shopify store as well as edit products.

Sergioschoice.com

I'm so glad I was pointed into the direction of the Dropified app. It has made adding products to my store a breeze. Dropified has also shown me several US dropshippers that I can use so I don't have to rely on only China dropshippers. I am going through their dropshipping academy to learn as much as I can and it doen't cost extra. The monthly fee is nominal to what all you need and would have to buy separately. Dropified gives you so much to work with and make your store look super good and run efficiently. They have an awesome help desk of seasoned specialists that can help you with advice, sending you an article on your question or can do a quick video to show you how a task is done. I would of given up a long time ago if I didn't have Dropified to lean on. Shout out to my man Greg B. who has been most patient with me and very knowledgeable and helpful always. He is never condescending and always encourages me to take advantage of all that Dropified can do for me.

cellcasesshop.com

This app has helped me set up my store. I have used it to search for products, track inventory, and fill orders. The access they give to different suppliers is amazing. I still have a lot to learn about this app but I feel that the help videos are really great help. I just need experience with the details of this app to run smoothly. I am new to the dropshipping business and Dropified has made me feel more comfortable with setting up and managing my store. I am very satisfied with Dropified and I would highly recommend the app to anyone getting involved in this dropshipping business.

Anaittum

Dropified helped me while I was selecting the wholesale dealers I needed to choose products from. In addition to this, the one-click feature helped me a lot. It would be great in case they could offer the same capabilities they offer for US based dealers for their Canada counterparts (like wayfair!)

BP & G

This is very practical and easy to use app. I am a bigginer in all this online store world and definitely it has been a crucial and helpful tool to develop my shopify store. Totally recomend.