Mobile App Banner ‑ Shopney

Mobile App Marketing. Promote Your Mobile App To Web Visitors.

$9.99 one-time charge

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

Took about 2 mins to install and works great, no issues or problems- looks great, poshpetglamourboutique.com

Harford Road Liquors

I updated the review since they reached out back to me through WhatsApp to fix my issue, it kind of sucks that I had to leave a bad review for them to reach out to me, but its whatever my issue will be fixed soon.

London Nails Excellence

Location Italy

Excellent app! Very quick installation and customization, and excellent support by Shopney Team that quickly solved the correct display of the banner on my site.

Lumia Coffee

Location Kuwait

Excellent app to promote the ios or andriod apps of the website, east to install and use. The support from Shopney team is amazing too.

DrunkenMonk

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The banner will get displayed on the top. This is one of the easiest way to tell customers to download your app. Works great. You can customize the text to display.

Zeena Hair Extensions

Great communication! I would highly recommend you download this app if you have an iOS or android mobile app.

SellingCommunity

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Those guys are killing it. Amazing service and good pricing. I hate how most apps force users to pay monthly. This one time fee is much better.
I love how easy it was to install

Ohlala Sellerie

Location France

Well, once you have an app this is a must have ! The shopney team is doing a very very good job ! Their support is very helpful.