Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

Frerashop

We have been using this App for a few months, excellent product, constant and professional support. Highly recommended

AM APPAREL HTX

I have used this app for almost a months, just published my app on both Google Play and Apple Store. It's got beautiful themes to chose from and it's easy to design and publish your app

İyişarap

They literally did all the boring stuff for us. We only build the design with the app builder. Thank you for this amazing and very cost effective service!

Nkema.shop

I just discovered shopney and it was really easy coz it has amazing templates you can follow and each time there is customer care support asking you if you need sometime which makes it easier, they gave me step by step guide, all thanks to Lara who has been following me up with my app builder , I highly recommend shopney app builder.

foxmarketcol

It is a very practical application, intuitive and easy to use. You don't need to be an expert in design or a programmer to use it. the support is very good, they serve you with kindness and efficiency, they guide you during the process of publishing your app

Yaradee

My overall experience of setting this app was great, Melissa walked me through all the steps. I can't believe how easy they made it to set this up. These guys have amazing customer support, really glad about the experience.
Thank you so much and special thanks to Melissa ❤

Such A Tavan

Amazing application supported with perfect customer service. Many thanks to Hazel and the rest of the team. They are the true 5 stars.

212 & Co.

AMAZING APP! we've been looking for an app that has everything and easy to use It deserve the 5 stars

natureful-cbd

In my opinion, the best app to develop your own app. It’s really easy to create your own app. The support is really fast and very helpful

Toned

This was such an easy process, I designed my app in 1 day and loved every minute of it. Amazing support and excellent service!