Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

Imperia Caviar

We just started the publication of our first version of our mobile app. The support from the Shopney team was fundamental to our launch. There are some customisations that we hope will be added in a new release of the app but it does what it says it do.

Quickee

The best Mobile App builder in Shopify is amazing and Easy to navigate, the app will be running so smoothly without any glitches. The real reason why you should go with Shopney is customer support. Thanks to Melissa, Yasmin

Kdoliste - La boite à idées cadeaux

Installation terminée, jusque là excellent service client. Le rendu sur app est superbe. Le processus d'admission sur les plateformes apple et google reste toujours un moment stressant, mais tout est bien expliqué, si on parle anglais. L'app n'est pas donnée mais on peut espérer un beau retour sur investissement si bien utilisée.

LEKKER MEAT SHOP

Already used it for my 3 stoes ,Great Customer service , best app builder on shopify store , thank you so much

【STG】ニューエラ|キャップ、バッグ、アパレルのNEW ERA公式通販サイト

It's amazing.
A brilliant interface,
knowledgable articles,
especially quick & friendly customer service!:)

Melbourne Follow Me

Fantastic experience with Shopney. My app has been launched in one week such a fast and well organised team. Highly recommended for the people who need a app.

Palm Tree Clothing UK

I'm a complete novice and never attempted anything like this before, Melissa has been so incredibly helpful, 5 Star service. Not knowing what to expect I can highly recommend Shopney and if you get stuck there support is perfect.

EverAndMore

Best Mobile App builder, simply amazing, Easy to navigate, looks legit and your app will be running so smooth without any glitches. The real reason why you should go with Shopney is, customer support, Thanks to Melissa, Murat, and Hazel, they went above and beyond to help, they give you advices as you go through the process to make sure you get everything perfect. thank you guys, keep up the amazing work

Canine P4 Dot Com

This app has been so much fun to use along with outstanding functionality. But the real measure of a great app is the support! I have to tell you that I tried (and almost completely built) 2 other apps but shut them down because the support was very questionable. Shopney has the best support that I can remember having in some time. They make the sticky parts easy and smooth. I recommend these folks whole heartily!!! Thanks guys !

Be A Chef

Great experience. Shopney is easy to use and the support team is very helpful and efficient. Thank you!