Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Boutique Shaman

The team, Lara, Yasmin and Niall are always ready to help. Just Love the team!!! you can definitely go with this app! 5/5

Lily and River

So far our experience at Lily and River has been amazing. Tara with support answered my questions quickly and we are about to submit. I'll update this review once our app is live. Thanks Shopney! :)

CB Hobby

very fast and professional, the end product is great. they handled everything for us from start to finish! A+

Productos de Lujo

Muy buena aplicación y excelente equipo de soporte, me ayudaron en todo lo que necesitaba. Atención rápida y amable

POM Consignment Boutique

I cant wait to have my app go live! The entire design process was so easy and I love the customization options! Customer service was amazing and super helpful- especially Lara!!

Town Team

I used the app to create our own mobile application, the experience is good, and the support team is a very helpful

King N Quality

Im enjoying this app, my first day having the app while still in my free trail I made a sale the very first day my app went live the Shopney app is 100% worth testing!

Musky Shop

The App is perfect for larger or intermediate businesses to take their platform to the next level. It would be an expensive endeavor for smaller businesses, but for a large store, it saves the time and headache of information transfers. The premium plan offers a lot of layout possibilities, but lacks greatly in small things like font choice and color layout. The App screen is white with only the ability to change button colors and add logoing. The product support is fantastic and they seem almost joyful to help you at your convenience, this was much appreciated when you stumble a bit. The publishing sequence is easy if you watch the video, or follow the linked instructions from Shopney. All in all a great experience thus far. Also, the premium account offers both Abandoned Cart and Restock Alerts, which is lacking in some of the other App builders. THESE FEATURES ARE A MUST HAVE!!! So, easy to navigate, great for mid to larger retail companies, and great product support!

Shooting Stars Props

So far I am LOVING Shopney! I just signed up and I am beyond impressed with the ease and support I am receiving. Lara was AMAZING in helping with any question I had and assisting me super fast and efficiently with ease. I truly recommend Shopney for those who want to take the leap to an app for their business but aren't fully tech savy as its very easy and what you don't get they are 100% right there to help!! Thanks so much Lara (Shopney)!!

Beard Care Club

Great customer service and experience so far. The plugin made it very simple to create a nice app for my store front. I recommend Shopney for sure.