Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Naturalistic Products

Amazing support, the team are very helpful. Easy to design a great looking app with the drag and drop and other features. I looked at a few options but I'm glad I settled with Shopney. The customers love it!

My Fluffy Puffs

Easy to implement and design. You can update content after launching the app and create back links to your social which is a plus.

boonanzo

The very best mob.app on Shopify store! The customer support is great and very helpful. Speciallly Melissa was and still is very patient with me with all my question for help. :)
Only issue is to get the APP Integrated to Apple Store if you don't have IPhone,Ipad or mac. This is because Apple request 2 ways authorization done on Ipad, Iphone or Mac. I use Android.

24/7 bestdeals

The best mobile app creater for shopify store by far! Awesome support. I had some issues with publishing but Melissa from the support team fixed it! thanks again!

the only funny

I used Shopney to create an app for my online store. Very effective, efficient, and easy to use plus affordable. And the team behind it are very supportive and professional.

Highly recommend it.

N-Store

Franchement L'une des Meilleurs Application 10000% fiable pour votre entreprise si vous voulez vraiment investir c'est ici Team parfaite a l'écoute simple d’utilisation rapide pas de prise de tète application google ou apple store pour vos clients et future clients ya pas mieux si il avais un 10 étoile je le met il mérite plus que 5 étoile Merci Mélissa

Legal & General / Legalbooks.ie

I've just setup a shopping app for my shopify store using this Shopney it has been very easy to use very happy with it and the Customer service is excellent

ROZYANA

افضل شركة تصميم تطبيقات في شوبيفاي - سهل وسريع - وتصميم انيق وغير معقد - وبالاضافة خدمة عملاء ممتازه جداً جداً .

شكرا Melissa

dailybox

After a good amount of my research and trail for a professional clean looking Native apps for my shopify store, here is the final stop !!
App Features :
Most of the advanced e-commerce features are there like Push notifications for both iOS and Android,In app custom chat, WhatsApp integration etc..
Simply Amazing App build portal :
With few simple drag and drop we can achieve a fully customised app .
Support :
Superb dedicated support people, they are chasing and resolving the problems promptly and patiently hear the custom requirements and will full fill if it can be done any how.
Over All I would say without any doubt No 1 native Mobile solution for Android&iOS among shopify mobile apps.
Highly recommended

DEJAMY

BOYS VERY AVAILABLE AND READY TO HELP IN THE CREATION OF MY APP. TODAY AND MY FIRST DAY ONLINE WITH SHOPNEY AND THANK YOU ESPECIALLY MURAT AND ALL THEIR STAFF, NOW WE HOPE WELL FOR THE FUTURE. THANKS