Shopney ‑ Mobile App

Shopney ‑ Mobile App

by Shopney Inc.

No-code native mobile apps. 1-to-1 Support. Setup in 1 day!

UNCOUNT L E S S .

i use shopney to try something new for my business and i thought that an app will be a great tool to reach more people so i got in to shopney journey and i won't regret anything of it they have excellent service at all time, if you have any questions they answer really really fast and tried to explain or give you the right answer right away im happy to be part of shopney. if your not a professional developer shopney makes it easy

Pavitas

excelente servicios, de verdad me encanta como son la platilla y método de trabajo shopney, incluso me guían al momento de hacer las modificaciones a mi app.

iferi.com

Shopney is a dream-come-true app for Shopify users who find it hard to invest big on launching a mobile app both in terms of financial and technical resources. Shopney is super easy and true to the philosophy of Shopify. The best part is their ever-responsive support team. We are truly overwhelmed and definitely got a lot more than we expected. Keep up the hard work, dear Shopney team.
Highly recommended.

Shelves

I want to thank Melissa for the wonderful treatment, thank you for your services and for the quick response to my questions, and I ask you to continue like this.

LEF Cosmetics

nice app and thanks Melissa for help , the customer services was great , they helping and give best solution for costumer

Grolift: Groceries delivered to you in under 2 Hours

If you're ever looking to make an app, Shopney is the app for you! Perfect design tool, amazing support, great pricing, the multi langual integration is wonderful for my grocery store. Can't wait to see what's in store for fonts!

Petily

Very easy to use, but in case you have any problem, the support team is amazing! Fast answers and great solutions! Love it!

Carosinho

The support team of Shopney is really great and very responsive, I would highly recommended them. I really like the look and feel of the app. I am really looking forward for my customers to start using it.

MANERAA

Great job. Keep going. Yasmin helped us in clearing all our queries in the worked along in the entire process. There are few options missing to be added, which we have communicated.

Pits & Paws

This app is very efficient, simple and easy to use, definitely recommended. One thing I liked the most was ease and simplicity