Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

More Conversion, Less Ad Spend, iOS & Android Mobile App Maker

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

the GRATI shop

The customer service was amazing. I was walked through the app process step by step, provided with ideas for my app design. They made this process very easy for me.

God Of Cards

I talked to Niall from the Support Team and he was really helpful. Can only recommend it! Let's see how much our customers will enjoy our app.

Super 7 Mart

The best mobile app for Shopify Store.I really recommend it,There support is awesome and fast.
Thanks Shopney for such an amazing app

Village Life HK

Helpful support in all aspect, from app layout design to publication. Quick response time from their support team

Scratch Supply Co.

I'm pretty sure that at this point I've explored all of the app builder apps that are available here. I'd say there are two or three solid options, but Shopney was far and away the standout. The deciding factors for me were: - it handle our large number of SKUs and replicate online store theme's heavy reliance on subcollections (none of the other app builders can do that);
- intuitive and responsive interface;
- great value for the cost - every shop has different priorities, but some of the other options didn't make what we specifically needed available until a higher tier that cost 2-5x as much;
- really solid self-service help documentation;
- EXCELLENT and responsive customer service I'm so excited to see where this app takes us!

Green Zebra Kitchen

I've tried a couple and this is the best mobile app builder app on Shopify. Customer support is top-notch - unbelievably responsive and helpful. Very excited to launch our app.

Tea for Three: A Children's Boutique

Still in the early stages but building and launching are so much easier than all the other apps out there. So excited to get it up and running fully!

Cup of Té Canada

a seamless transition resulting in a beautiful app. customer service is also incredible and id happily recommend it to anyone

ScanAdz

I had been looking for an easy but detailed app builder. I had tried around 6 of them. They were either too expensive, not robust enough or both. Shopney is not only exactly what I was looking for but it is SUPER easy to use AND has amazing customer service via chat. The chat agents almost seem to be available ALL the time! Thanks Shopney!!

ESTEEM Clothing

Super bedienbare App und noch besserer Support :) Sämtliche Rückfragen werden direkt bearbeitet und zur vollsten Zufriedenheit gelöst!