Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

Mobile App Builder ‑ Shopney

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 25, 2022

I'm using Shopney to launch mobile apps of my store. I like the journey with their amazing team, especially Melissa, she's always there to provide relentless support.
The app provides a nice drag-and-drop design elements, easy to use and configure. From a technical point of view, it lack some functionalities which is understandable. One thing would be an amazing fix, is if they can change the default Arabic Font. The current one does not appeal to usual Arabic viewer.

يوم السمك | Fish Day
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 26, 2021

Good App, has a few to improve but it is one of the best apps in the market now. Coming to their customer care functioning, it will be much better if the facility is available for 24hrs.

Pin2Joy
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 1, 2021

Support has been great thus far in getting the app ready and published. Service is quick, responsive and curtious. Building out the app has been very easy.

Dinnerbox
South Africa
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 2, 2021

Shopney provides developer service for free to both Apple and Android app. I want to thank Melissa from Shopney for her follow-up and quick response.

Ravaal
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited May 20, 2021

I want to thank melissa, she very helpful, it's great working with you. I hope you can help me all they way to the end to get my mobile apps very friendly users, and hopefully we can push sales, however their are a few negative comments, 1) the charges is too high for startup, and step up to gold is very costly. 2) the integration between shopney and shopify very slow.

breek online