Fablet

Instant mobile storefront

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

körkortscoachen

very easy to install, trustworthy!

TheUtahShirt

I love the app>... I would recommend it to all!!!

Its hard to get your site offline and onto a mobile platform and look just as good if not better... tahnks to ShopPAD we don't have to worry about that anymore ;)

Thanks guys..

Enjoy for all of those who have the apP!!!

Unplanned Peacock Studio

Shop Pad could not have been easier to install, and when I had a formatting issue come up, their staff quickly fixed it, and now my shop looks great! Love it!

Only Herbs Gourmet Seasonings

Love it! Very easy to install.

JMT watch

Great app and easy to install. Above all Ryan (the developer) is prepared to listen to our needs and ready to make any changes is possible. Love ShopPad ;)

Meliora Gift Store

Very easy to install! The iPad is the future of online shopping and it gives your shop all the necessary tools to get into the action. It above all, it is FREE!

Knotting Hills - Your dream gown designer. Customisation of Bridal, Bridesmaid, Evening gowns for your Wedding Day.

Love this app. Easy to use and very easy to install. Great for my online store!

Kiwi Cookie

VERY easy to setup. All you do is install it and it pulls all your store and product information automatically and makes a very sharp-looking, iPad-friendly store. Great support, too, when I had a question. Seriously, if you want to make your store look great and be easy to navigate on iPads, it doesn't get much easier that this.

procanvas

Not loaded with a large list of features...but it does what it says it will do...AUTOMATICALLY. Its smooth and at this point well put together. With a few updates and a few more options it would be something I would be willing to pay for. Customer service is awesome and got back to me with a tailored response within 12 hours.....wicked considering its a free product! Keep me on the mailing list please! PostModernCanvas.com

Mia Burton

Most powerful Shopify App we've discovered! Install, turn on, then shoppad automatically generates a hot magazine-style version for mobile viewers. It's value is in the automatic design and tangible shopper experience. It changes digital shopping for buyers and sellers.