Etsy Inventory Integration

Etsy Inventory Integration

by shopUpz

Etsy integration - real time quantity & orders sync

Satin Crystals

So far so good, it saves a lot of time compared to manual syncing. Wish it had more features for $19/month. Especially price sync where we can add a premium to the etsy price listing.

Think Big Little People

Wow. Just wow. Maybe because I live in the land of social media where there is absolutely nobody to help you when things go wrong, I am absolutely blown away by the customer service of Shirly from shopUpz. I had a few false starts of my own making once I added this app. Which is particularly silly because the app is pretty straight forward in what it offers to do as well as the user interface AND I am usually a reasonably detail oriented person but for whatever reason the stars did not align right out of the gate for me on this one. Never fear! Shirly not only patiently answered my questions via an Etsy chat, when we found we couldn't resolve the issue in a expedited manner, she hopped on a Zoom call to resolve with me. This app does exactly what I need. No more, no less. Plus, I feel completely confident that if I have any questions or hiccups they will be taken care of quickly and effectively. You really can't ask for more.

My Righteous Apparel

I use Shopify to process all of my sales regardless of where the sale comes from. Direct to store, eBay, Etsy, Mercari, Google, Facebook, etc. Until this app, I had to copy and paste all of the Etsy customer info into Shopify and then add the product they purchased. A very time-consuming process. The other Etsy to Shopify apps in the APP Store are too invasive trying to change my SKUs to include the first 3 letters of their app name into my SKU's. That does not work for print-on-demand products. Many of our products are print on demand and you must use the print shop SKU's, not a new SKU made up by the app. This app is perfect for us. As long as you use the same SKU in Shopify and Etsy this app will pull the order over with all of the customer information and the product already selected. Just fill the order and go on to the next one. And of course, it syncs the inventory. This app works great for us and is highly recommended for any Shopify Store owners that also make Etsy sales.

Midwest Model Store

Great app, saves a lot of time. I recommend it for anyone using both shopify and etsy as a marketplace.

Lola Design Ltd

Fantastic app - so easy to use and great support - quick and easy to understand responses. Would totally recommend!

engel + banditen

Wonderful app and best support ever! Thank you so much that now it is possible to sync also personalization details, this helps me so much. We save so much time with this app, perfect!

HABIB/CO

We use this app to automatically add any incoming orders from Etsy into Shopify. The amount of time this app has saved us is astronomical! We went from manually adding customers and creating orders to watching the orders roll-in and creating shipping labels with a single click. Our fulfillment speed is exponentially faster thanks to Etsy Sync at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Acid Secs Productions

The app is actually very helpful especially as your Etsy sales increase. It recognizes the Etsy order, creates a customer account, in Shopify if needed with all the relevant information including Etsy invoice and receipt numbers. It then imports the entire transaction into an order and then adds the proper products to the invoice, marks it as paid and all that's left is to fulfill the order. There are glitches here and there but they are addressed IMMEDIATELY. The support is second to none and always super prompt. I highly recommend using this app to integrate your Etsy orders/sales with your Shopify store. It literally saves me about 10-15 minutes per order. Even at 10 orders a day the time you save is priceless.

Bedazzled Supplies

App does what is suppose to. It updates Shopify and Etsy inventory according to what has the latest update time. Once in a while a order doesnt transfer over to Shopify but thats okay, all I can is about the inventory. 5 stars.

Honey Bee Cute

I love this app! It is super simple and easy! I don't have to do anything for the sync to happen just have the SKUs the same in Shopify and then in Etsy. So no extra steps or anything. I found this Etsy Sync app after discovering that CED Etsy did not do what I need it to do which was create listings in Etsy then have the item that I also created in Shopify sync together. Etsy has way more details that have to be filled out on their side which takes a lot of time. My products are similar enough that I can copy the item in Etsy then swap out images and title etc. but then need it to be synced to Shopify for automation. I'm excited to have found this app. It is also appropriately priced.

Previous 1 3 4 5