Shopventory

Shopventory

by Shopventory Inc

Advanced inventory management and reporting for your business

Carrie Wilson Makeup

Shopventory is AMAZING it links everything and keeps my inventory very organized. The best part is the support received. There is always someone one click away.

June 14, 2019

Thank you so much for the review! Awesome to hear that the software is doing great for your business, and that the support is everything you need!

We're happy to have you as a customer :-)

The Handmade Showroom

We've been using Shopventory for a couple of years now. Between their incredibly helpful customer service and regularly released updates that actually improve processes, we think it's the best solution for managing our extensive inventory with Shopify and Square. We highly recommend Shopventory to any business that needs to manage inventory between multiple platforms.

June 6, 2019

Hey there, thanks for review!

We're glad to hear that Shopventory is making managing your Shopify and Square inventory a breeze.

Make it a great day!

Sagebrush Coffee

I've been using Shopventory for over a year now. Maybe closer to 18 months. It is an exceptional piece of software. We track our inventory, products, and bundles across several channels and get just the right reporting to be able to buy right. Good inventory management is vital for a business to be profitable and we wouldn't be there without Shopventory. Their customer support is outstanding too!

June 6, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the awesome review and for being an exceptional customer!

ZumbaWear by Dance&Health

I didn't end up using the product because I needed a very specific solution, but throughout the testing, the support team was super helpful both from a technical and customer service point of view.

June 6, 2019

Wow! Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear that you had great experience during your 30-day full feature free trial!

Rincon Cristiano

Absolutely love this app. Very useful. Love the reports. Love the filters! And you know what they do best? They listen to you. Their customer service is from another world. Fast and reliable. Look no more for an app that helps you with your inventory. This is the one. Jacques and Joe are my favorites! :D

June 6, 2019

Hi there! It makes us happy to hear that Shopventory is exceeding your needs!

Our favorite thing to do is talk to our customers. We love it so much that we respond to every one of them in less than 3 minutes during normal business hours! Jacques and Joe are great people. We'll let them know you gave them kudos!

Elysian Co.

We began using Shopventory because we needed real time inventory numbers, a tool that kept track of our COGS, and also offered sales reports. Using Shopventory is super user friendly, it integrates fully with Shopify, Square and Clover. We input all of our inventory items (including COGS, retail price, quantity of the item) through Shopventory first and Shopventory pushes all the date to Shopify. Cannot say enough wonderful things about this app. Not to mention, their customer service team is top notch and very knowledgeable!

June 6, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're glad to hear that you're using Shopventory to optimize your inventory across Shopify, Square and Clover!

Earthangel Soaps

Had a big issue but the company did everything they could even when they were having issues and then checked back in with me a few days later to make sure everything was ok,

There’s a slight learning curve but it’s worth it :)

June 6, 2019

Hey there! We're glad that we were able to work through the initial problem with you. Thanks for being a customer!

Rubies Whimsy Llc

This app has been a game changer for me. It's very user friendly, Syncs between my E-Commerce and Square flawlessly. All of my reports are in one place. I can't say enough about it. For everything that I am getting with this app and its ease of use, it is worth every penny!!

June 6, 2019

Thanks for the review! Our goal is to always be a game changing piece of software for Shopify and Square!

We're happy to have you on board.