Shopventory Inventory

Shopventory Inventory

by Shopventory Inc

Multi-Location & E-Commerce Inventory Management & Analytics

Clean Market NYC

A straightforward tool with well-organized details and options. Easy to use and makes a world of a difference when tracking inventory and syncing with the POS. Another favorite factor is how friendly and readily available the Support team is!

September 14, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review.

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Shopventory and maximizing your inventory tracking. Connecting different POS devices and locations is what we do best!

We also love hearing that you're a fan of our customer support. Our favorite thing we do each day is helping our customers grow their businesses!

eastsidehype.com

This app is not deleting my location and data from the account setting. I want to delink my shopify account from here.

September 14, 2021

Hi and thank you for the feedback here.

Our Customer Care team would be more than happy to help you with disconnecting your Shopify account. You can connect with them through the blue chat bubble on our website (shopventory.com), or through the Shopventory app itself.

You can also email help@shopventory.com

Thank you!

Everything Keto

I installed the app and it charged me the 30 day free trial. I reached out over the weekend and was told someone would get back to me Monday morning. No one did. I went looking for the number for their phone support to realize their isn't one. This company advertises phone support. None of our stores were setting up correctly and one store wouldn't even connect. Not worth the premium price.

August 25, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear about your experience!

Our support phone number is listed at the bottom of our website, shopventory.com. You'll see it on the bottom left :-)

We also have a support page at the top of our website which has our phone number listed on it. shopventory.com/support You can call or even text our phone number! :-)

After digging into your communication with our team, it does appear that we were able to get back to you on Monday, which is great! It seems that we have now set you up with a new 30-day free trial and you're working with our team to get set up for success.

If anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Myers Sewing

I used this app to better assist me with my inventory. I really like that it allows me to set PAR levels & separate products by which location I want them sold at. Tons of control - definitely recommend it.

August 6, 2021

Love hearing that you're using our PAR levels (minimum/maximum levels) to stay on top of the products at your various locations. That's important!

Thank you for the 5-star review. Have a great day!

Ulluv

As a growing business with complicated bundling of products, keeping on top of my stock management was a nightmare and items were regularly going out of stock. I am 8 weeks into using Shopventory and I cannot speak highly enough of how it has helped me. I am getting on top of inventory management and it has given me great peace of mind. It has also freed me up to spend my time on the things that really need my attention. Customer service was also excellent (unusually so). I got a follow up phone call (yes, by phone, talking to an actual person!!) from James after a few weeks and he could not have been more helpful. Affordable plans too which are hard to get for the functionality I require. Well done guys.

August 6, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star review!

It's awesome to hear that you're using our bundling feature to help prevent stockout issues. Keeps you from having to issue refunds!

Happy to know that James has treated you well from a customer service perspective. We'll pass along the kudos!

jeantherapy

Very responsive customer service. They take their time and explore all channels to help find solutions to problems if there is one. Very patient and will follow up to make sure things are running smoothly.

August 6, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review!

We're happy to hear that you lean on our great customer service team to get the guidance you need. We're here to help!

little Mountain Vancouver

expecting you to select a pay plan before exploring all features. quite complicated to even get started.

June 7, 2021

Hi there! We're happy to help get your situation resolved.

It appears that you had a 30-day free trial of Shopventory over a year ago. That means when you re-download the app today, you will be prompted to start paying (since you have already used the free trial).

We would be happy to get you set up with a new free trial though! Someone on our team will reach out.

Beauty Club Outlet

My business management has transformed after using Shopventory. I use Square for my in-store POS and Shopify online, and was seriously drowning in trying to manage the inventory across the two. Shopventory helped me SEAMLESSLY integrate both platforms to ensure I can keep my inventory straight. The Shopventory associate who aided me in the initial set up to ensure all of my product data was entered was absolutely wonderful, and while all data entry takes work, it was so amazing to have his help. If you run a product-based business, Shopventory will increase your productivity ten fold. Would recommend 1000 times.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the review!

We're glad to hear that you've been able to connect Square POS with Shopify eCommerce through Shopventory. Managing products and reporting in Shopventory is very easy once you're set up correctly!

Thanks for the feedback on how your setup process went. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it!

TapRm PA

Shopventory is an increasingly helpful tool with new features coming out often, but its Customer Success team is unbelievably patient and communicative and I've frankly never in my life chatted with someone as invested in solving an issue as Ruth was in our multi-day ongoing conversation, even given a challenging and frustrating problem that went well beyond her or my control. We're still working through the issue now, but I know we'll have it resolved soon enough because of the confidence that Ruth instills in me for Shopventory.

June 7, 2021

Hi there and thanks for your great review!

We appreciate the comments about our app feature set and we're always launching new features based on feedback from folks like you. Keep it coming!

We'll pass along the kudos to Ruth. She's awesome!

Trout Town Flies

Shopventory is such a great integration tool, with knowledgeable staff who provide excellent hands on training!
Thanks to Miranda, the Customer Success Staff member who patiently walked me through some extremely helpful features, I will be saving lots of time in the future.

April 13, 2021

Howdy! Thanks a ton for this great 5-star review!

We're happy to hear that Miranda was able to help you out. She's awesome! We'll pass along the kudos.

Previous 1 3 4 5