Shopventory

Shopventory

by Shopventory Inc

Advanced inventory management and reporting for your business

ZumbaWear by Dance&Health

I didn't end up using the product because I needed a very specific solution, but throughout the testing, the support team was super helpful both from a technical and customer service point of view.

Rincon Cristiano

Absolutely love this app. Very useful. Love the reports. Love the filters! And you know what they do best? They listen to you. Their customer service is from another world. Fast and reliable. Look no more for an app that helps you with your inventory. This is the one. Jacques and Joe are my favorites! :D

Elysian Co.

We began using Shopventory because we needed real time inventory numbers, a tool that kept track of our COGS, and also offered sales reports. Using Shopventory is super user friendly, it integrates fully with Shopify, Square and Clover. We input all of our inventory items (including COGS, retail price, quantity of the item) through Shopventory first and Shopventory pushes all the date to Shopify. Cannot say enough wonderful things about this app. Not to mention, their customer service team is top notch and very knowledgeable!

Earthangel Soaps

Had a big issue but the company did everything they could even when they were having issues and then checked back in with me a few days later to make sure everything was ok,

There’s a slight learning curve but it’s worth it :)

Rubies Whimsy Llc

This app has been a game changer for me. It's very user friendly, Syncs between my E-Commerce and Square flawlessly. All of my reports are in one place. I can't say enough about it. For everything that I am getting with this app and its ease of use, it is worth every penny!!