Thrive by Shopventory

Multi-Location & E-Commerce Inventory Management & Analytics

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Scottish Country Shop

This comment is about the customer service experience I had with two agents. Rio and Alejandro were excellent is assisting me with figuring out an error that I was receiving. They worked through the evening and then followed up with me first thing the next morning to see if the fix we tried worked. It did indeed and provided me with the information about what steps I needed to take to remediate any duplication issues. Much appreciated.

Krienkey

Slow slow slow slow. It feels like trying to run through molasses. Waiting for support to resolve the issue.

Klavida

Love everything except the price. It’s killing us but what other choice do we have? It's amazing though.

KenClub

If you’re doing business across many different channels then this app is essential. Great experience..

InspoRight

After reading everything I could about how to use this app I am confident that I am now a master of it. My company will love it!

Inertia US

Good software, works well, except that it’s really confusing! In the end it worked though so I can’t complain.

Fireball Tool

Shopventory has the solutions for all your bundling needs. Easy integration, easy to manage stock, and most importantly, an A+ support team. They're extremely responsive, friendly, and they do right by you to get a solution for your problems. Rio and Alejandro both been phenomenal with the support they've provided. Also, I seem to have gained 17" biceps after installing this app...pretty cool!

Stardust Children's Boutique

We have a Clover EPOS and the Shopventory integration has allowed us to seamlessly integrate and manage stock quantity across offline and online channels. Really impressed with the customer support from the team, Dean, Kayla & Valerie have been excellent. Thanks guys!

Interiosity Home Boutique

Location Ireland

Superb app, syncs my website and my shop seamlessly. Customer support is first class. The team helped our business grow and become easier to manage. Best app we've purchased!!

Saratoga Olive Oil

The customer service is TOP NOTCH! Super responsive and is able to answer every question we have.
We switched from Katana to shopventory and it was the best decision we have ever made. The amount of features we will be able to use, as well as the ease of use is great. We are still getting used to it, but to be able to keep track of all of our inventory between multiple platforms is going to help us immensely on keeping our inventory accurate.

May 14, 2022

Thank you for the great 5-star review! We're happy to hear you've loved our customer support and that you're finding our software features useful in growing you business!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7