Shuttle ‑ Sync with Etsy

Effortless sync of products, inventories, orders & reviews

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Complete Real-Time Shop Syncing between Etsy and Shopify

Whale Paperie

Really liked the app, until I paid for it and decided to cancel after most of my transfers were complete. It said I would be able to continue using the remaining data elements purchased until the end of the month, but it actually doesn't. It stops all your access right then and there and you cannot transfer anything further from that moment on. I literally had 3 days to use the app, but was charged for a month. Not really impressed and chose not to contact customer service to reimburse for $3. I was lazy and didn't want to manually enter in approximately 40 new entries from Etsy. Make sure you remember to cancel at the end of your monthly service.

August 7, 2022

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave the review! It sounds like Shuttle saved you time transferring these 45+ products :) Please note that Shopify charges for the month at the beginning of the period, it is unable to predict how long you are going to use the app (it's applicable to all apps and services in Shopify), if you didn't feel the time Shuttle saved you worth 3USD, you could have just contacted us, and we would have issued a refund :) As to the inability to transfer after cancellation, I'm sure we would have been able to resolve this on the spot, if you had just contacted us. I'm sorry you felt leaving the reviews was the fair thing to do. But thank you for sharing your thoughts!

Red Beauty Textiles

Time spent using app 20 minutes

Bait and switch. Nothing is said about how the stock syncing is a separate plan AND lowest level cost is $29/month. Even spoke with support pre-install and asked specifically about stock syncing and they made no mention of a separate plan.
Even if the stock syncing worked (which BTW doesn't look right on their admin panel for multiple Etsy shops) I would not use/buy this app because of their subterfuge. Updated: So now app developer is saying I should have gone to their website and should have known the inventory syncing was a different thing. Why wouldn't I think all the information I needed was presented on the Shopify App Store? As far as the pricing... First page within the app that mentions inventory syncing says $29/month - gee, so I was supposed to research further to know that they really would charge me something else? Developer's choice then is to be argumentative and tell me I'm being unfair? Best practice is always transparency.

April 1, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

I must correct a few things, please – first, the website and Shuttle's dashboard clearly separate between Shuttle's Base plans and the Syncing plans, also, the lowest cost of a Syncing plan is 15USD (which can be seen in the subscriptions page and on the website, which I assume you have not visited).

Shuttle comes in tiers, which allows you to pay only for the features you need, to ensure you are not overpaying for stuff that you don't plan to use. You have never asked us regarding plans, pricing or subscriptions – we have answered all your questions clearly.

I don't feel it's fair to leave a bad review for an app you haven't tried (you were still on free trial, and have not used any of its features). You also blame us of deceiving our customers, which is extremely unkind – even though all the information is easily available through the website or our dashboard. We do not hide anything from our users.

I'm sorry Shuttle did not fit your needs, but from there to leave a bad review while accusing us of subterfuge - that's not very kind of you.

PegaFun

can not transfer products from shopify to etsy. its been for 2 days. good thing i did not pay for it.

February 11, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

I wish you would have sent us a message – as your issue was happening because you have not selected a Shipping Profile for your Etsy products. We would have helped you choose the right profile – and all products would have been transferred smoothly :)

Since you are still on your free trial, please feel free to give Shuttle another try, it won't disappoint, I promise :)

Best! Nimo

Rubbish Restyled

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Buyer Beware. DO NOT SELECT A PLAN payment is taken and if you find it doesn't work for you you don't get your money back! This does not sync your product even if you upgrade to their syncing A product with zero inventory is transferred with a quantity of one creating inventory issues. and the worst part about it is you can't even try the app. you pay and then find out it doesn't work and your out even if you use for a half a day.

January 5, 2022

Hello and thank you for taking the time to leave the review!

First, Shuttle comes with a free trial of transfers and syncing, so you have the time to make sure it works to your expectations, before you make a purchase.

Second - In the past 5 years, we have not refused a single refund request - so if you had contacted us, I'm sure we would have been able to either resolve your issue or issue a refund - but you did not contact us. You can still contact us, and we'll be happy to make Shuttle work for you, as it does for thousands of other merchants :)

Thank you again! Nimo

KrisiaArt

Time spent using app 32 minutes

I purchased the paid plan which happened to have a limitation or "runs" (I didn't see mention of this before paying), which apparently I did with 2 or 3 button clicks. This is the absolute worse feature and quite a scam. Usually the paid plans for any apps will allow the user to use the software. They should have this app just free and not take people's money for no extra service.

July 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review!

Shuttle's paid plans allow you for unlimited updates of products, and for different level of automations (auto transfers and review exports). They also provide a fixed amount of object quote per month (between 50 to 200) - if you need to perform a larger transfer, you need to purchase an object quota - it is clearly mentioned in the subscriptions page (and the website).

Please note that even after you purchase the quota, Shuttle is still significantly cheaper than its competition for what it offers :) So, its definitely not a scam.

I wish you would have contacted me before you left the review, I'm sure we would have found a fair solution. You could still drop me a line at any time :)

Thanks again!

Militarycrafting

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have this app and keep getting a error code every time I try to open it. When I try to contact customer support no one ever messages me or emails me back. Waist of money since I can’t use it.

January 24, 2021

Hello, Thank you for leaving the reviews. Just to be fair, since the review paints a pretty bleak image :) I have personally communicated with the customer, the issue was resolved, and the customer has been using Shuttle for a few weeks now, without issues (as far as I can see)... thank you for the review again, and have a great day! :) Nimo

QuoteMyWall

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has gone right down hoill since the update and rebrand! Used to be so easy, click transfer and done! NOT SO EASY with this new app! You click transfer then nothing happens. You add products to queue, click update and it doesn't add any, maybe 1 out of 10. So confusing now. Not happy.

November 6, 2020

Hello and thank you for leaving the review! I'm sorry you're feeling this way about Shuttle! I'll be happy to get you familiar with Shuttle and all its new wonderful features! It is different than Etsify, but I assure you its as easy to use :) Sorry for the confusion! Please contact me through the chat bubble in Shuttle and I'll be more than happy to assist! Thanks! Nimo

LootCaveCo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Having some glaring issues and support wont respond, while the potential is there, i firmly believe this app needs some attention

October 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to clarify that I have responded to both your support requests (in both cases in less than 2 hours), and have not heard back.

I'd love to help you fix the issues you mentioned! :)

Heather Jordan Jewelry

I was not able to use this app & sought help from support. The first few messages were answered but were then ignored once the issue was identified. I thought someone was working on it because it clearly hadn't been resolved and I was contacting them for updates on fixing the problem! After more than a week of being ignored, I finally got a response from someone who had no clue what was going on so... to make a long story short, I uninstalled Etsify and I'll be seeking a full refund since I wasn't ever able to USE the app! When something costs this much, support needs to follow through and actually RESOLVE issues that come up, not ignore them and hope they'll go away! I strongly suspect this app does not work on OOAK (one-of-a-kind) items. If the SKUs don't match precisely, no reviews will be shown, rendering this app useless and worthless. At the very least, they could have saved me a week's time and told me that up-front (and issued a prompt refund) instead of making me wait around, thinking someone was helping me when they weren't. :(

Edited to respond to the reply: No direct contact information was visible for Etsify support so I had no choice BUT to contact Shopify (and they contacted you on my behalf that same day!) Saying SKUs are required is one thing, saying they must completely MATCH to show ANY reviews is another! Shopify's variations each require a unique SKU whereas Etsy collects all variations under ONE SKU and this is the fatal flaw in your app! Additionally, I asked support if an item selling in one place would mean no reviews would post for it if the listing was taken down for a OOAK item and never got a reply. I'm assuming this is the case since Etsify only seems to show reviews for that item on that item's listing.

This app is probably fine for those selling the same item over and over if it doesn't have any variations. It just doesn't work for one-of-a-kind items or items requiring variations. That needs to be clearly stated.

March 5, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving the review. I wish you'd contact us directly and not Shopify support – we are not able to resolve Shopify support tickets :/

Moreover, It is mentioned in the App's page, Etsify's dashboard and the Export reviews page in Etsify (plus the How To page) that SKUs are required in order to export reviews (if you plan to only export reviews) - I apologize if if it was not clear enough and promise to make the notification more visible.

If you contacted us directly, we would have been able to resolve your issue much quicker.

We've issued a credit refund as per your request.

Thank you again and sorry Etsify did not match your expectation.

The Etsify team

PrintsFinds

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 25 minutes

Did not work.
:(((((((((((((((
I had so much hope for this app, but they are out of sync with Etsy anymore

December 20, 2019

Hello :)

Thank you for leaving the review! I'd like to clarify that we are not out of sync with Etsy, and we have hundreds of merchants performing transfers and updates on a daily basis without issues :)

Please contact our support and we'll be happy to resolve any issues you are running into!

Thanks!