Animated Sidebar Promo Banner

Animated Sidebar Promo Banner

by SideMonkey

Promote, announce & advertise with an animation promotion bar

Viable Vegans

We love this app. It's so easy to use and it adds just the right touch to our store! We're so glad we found it. Thank you!

goût doux bakes

It's easy to use. Works well. Looks wonderful. :) I would give one more star if it will be more customizable such as font size, line height and background.

Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

Does exactly what it says, excellent. Very easy to use and installation was automatic. And FREE!!! Even better.

King Martin Pet Store

It does its job! Minimalist yet great to inform your customers about special promotions! You should try it out!

Rival Strength

Provides a nice sidebar that's easy to setup, and has some nice pre-set designs. Could be more customisable, but so simple to use and does exactly what I needed it to do!

urbanfreek

there's only 1 template. Just pick your colour and write your message. No fancy stuff!! Direct and straight to the point. No images and enhancement of any sort. Great if you are looking for something simple..

Rare High Grades

The App fulfilled all that it offered and suited my purpose of giving the customers additional information. Great!!!

Muur Decor

Absolutely great free app. Just what I needed to inform clients to use discountcode Keep up the good work guys.

Vêtements & Photos

J’ai ajouté cette application pour attirer l’attention des visiteurs sur ma boutique. Facile à installer et à personnaliser.

Bujo Star Boutique

Perfect for my intended use to have an "Opening Soon" sign as I finish the final work on my site. Easy to use, color can be customized to your own theme colors with color picker.

Previous 1 3 4