Animated Sidebar Promo Banner

Animated Sidebar Promo Banner

by SideMonkey

Promote, announce & advertise with an animation promotion bar

Muur Decor

Absolutely great free app. Just what I needed to inform clients to use discountcode Keep up the good work guys.

Vêtements & Photos

J’ai ajouté cette application pour attirer l’attention des visiteurs sur ma boutique. Facile à installer et à personnaliser.

Bujo Star Boutique

Perfect for my intended use to have an "Opening Soon" sign as I finish the final work on my site. Easy to use, color can be customized to your own theme colors with color picker.

platypod.com

Love this app! Very simple to set up the banner & it looks gorgeous! I used it to drive customers to my sale page. I had trouble hiding it on certain pages, that option wasn't working for me & I had to use CSS to hide it. Also, great customer service :)

HOUSE OF MILEL

Very good app! I use it to show offers available on my store and to attract more customers. The design is perfect for my sore

STUNNING!

I used this app to create a side bar popup to attract customers to play a spin wheel for a discount.

Licence To Quilt

So easy to set, so easy to use and big impact on our website! We had sales already in the first 24 hours after installing this banner with the specific announcement. I highly recommend this app!

Simply Divine Communications

Great addition to any website! Really liked the app. It's very easy to use! Had it up and running in NO time!!

usboxs

very easy to use, and excellent for advertising important things, I loved it!!!! Frank - Miami-Florida.

Bonsaï Scrubs

YEEEEESSSSSSSSS BEST SIDEBAR APP! It is the sixth app i've tried today and the first one to work properly!