SMonkey Animated Sales Sidebar , 44 reviews

4.9
May 18, 2021

The App fulfilled all that it offered and suited my purpose of giving the customers additional information. Great!!!

Rare High Grades
Time spent using app: 18 days
May 15, 2021

Absolutely great free app. Just what I needed to inform clients to use discountcode Keep up the good work guys.

Muur Decor
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 6, 2021

J’ai ajouté cette application pour attirer l’attention des visiteurs sur ma boutique. Facile à installer et à personnaliser.

Vêtements & Photos
Time spent using app: 11 months
May 4, 2021

Perfect for my intended use to have an "Opening Soon" sign as I finish the final work on my site. Easy to use, color can be customized to your own theme colors with color picker.

Bujo Star Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 28, 2021

Love this app! Very simple to set up the banner & it looks gorgeous! I used it to drive customers to my sale page. I had trouble hiding it on certain pages, that option wasn't working for me & I had to use CSS to hide it. Also, great customer service :)

platypod.com
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 26, 2021

Very good app! I use it to show offers available on my store and to attract more customers. The design is perfect for my sore

HOUSE OF MILEL
Time spent using app: 12 months
April 25, 2021

I used this app to create a side bar popup to attract customers to play a spin wheel for a discount.

STUNNING!
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 13, 2021

So easy to set, so easy to use and big impact on our website! We had sales already in the first 24 hours after installing this banner with the specific announcement. I highly recommend this app!

Licence To Quilt
France
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 11, 2021

Great addition to any website! Really liked the app. It's very easy to use! Had it up and running in NO time!!

Simply Divine Communications
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
April 10, 2021

very easy to use, and excellent for advertising important things, I loved it!!!! Frank - Miami-Florida.

usboxs