Animated Sidebar Promo Banner

Animated Sidebar Promo Banner

by SideMonkey

Promote, announce & advertise with an animation promotion bar

jdsoutdooremporium

Very easy to set up the side bar. I can easily change text, color or template. I recommend this app.

Skull Troops

I love this app. Really helps you promote special events and promotions. Also very easy to use and modify. Instantly updates!

The Bark ‘n’ Paws

This app is different from the usual pop ups,traditional top bar,it’s something nice and makes my store looks way much better,easy to use and it will surely drive up the conversions. Will be 10 stars if you could let us change our own wallpaper or have the function to display video. Defined recommend this app,well done guys,keep it free forever :)
www.barknpaws.net

Ferocious Beard Company

This app is simple and straight to the point. It allows me to put a side banner promoting special sales or events going on. It's very easy to use and does exactly what it says it will do without any complications. My recommendations for a future release are to have it stay minimized once the user has either clicked on it or minimized it. It does pop up on every page even if minimized on the previous page but in reaching out to the developer I'm led to believe that will be updated for a future release. For a FIRST release, it's very nice and professional looking and it can only get better! Nice job!

December 29, 2020

Thanks for the kind words. We are glad to say that we've released a new version with the feature you requested. A closed banner will stay closed on new tabs. We've also added beautiful customization options you'll enjoy.

Brool Story Co.

The very first thing that came to my mind when I heard the word "sidemonkey" was "monkey see, monkey do." It was something out of a 1930s New York gansta movie in which the old boss teaches a lesson to his subordinates. Cool name, by the way. Font integration is smooth. HTML Fonts and special Apple emojis are supported. Multiple colors give artists space to select the desired theme. Great user experience in general. Excellent for generating attention oriented sales and page retention rates. Please keep it up. Warm regards from Cambodia.

14Candles

Looks great on the store and increased our conversion rate. Much better than the traditional message bar at the top of the page, or annoying popups.

dott.

We used this app to create amazing side-bar announcements that actually sell! Easy to use, elegant, and worth the investment!

Tree of Color

Great app, I really liked the sidebar design. The support was lovely when needed. I recommend this app.

ShellyClayspot

Thank you SideMonkeyBar, the bar allows me to announce special offers and new notification that engage visitors and let them know of new items and more. Looking forward to getting more orders soon!

Dvora Strauss Jewelry

Great design and does the job!
Using the app is very easy and required minimum time and effort each time it needs to be used.