Signifyd

Signifyd

by Signifyd

Guaranteed Fraud Protection

LuxurySnob

GREAT APP BEEN USING IT FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND IT HAS SAVED ME FROM A LOT OF HEADACHES WITH CHARGEBACKS.

Dropnos

Great customer support. Great app against chargebacks due to fraud or unauthorized charges.
Regards
Jan

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

Signifyd gets 5 stars for preventing fraud and notifying me immediately if any questions occur regarding my orders. Their service is excellent and they are a great provider of e-commerce fraud protection. I am very pleased with Signifyd!!

Lampsusa Com

LampsUSA has used Signifyd for 2 years and it works very well. It sometimes takes a few hours to get approved on suspicious orders, but we know not to ship until we get approval. They are really quick to pay if an order does turn out to be fraudulent. We average only about 1 a year. Recommended!

Kinkytoy Shop

Great app works as it claims. What set s this app apart is the lower price point and how easy it is to use.

Generixllcstore

To be honest, we would be bankrupt without this app. We sell expensive electronics and Signifyd's team has always informed us quickly and easily whether or not we can ship items, and they have NOT ONCE refused a chargeback claim in the rare event it has happened. Thank you!

Jt Home Away

We haven't had any chargebacks for fraud, yet, but this app has given total peace of mind. I decided to install the app after two orders came in in one day for higher ticket items both flagged medium risk by Shopify. I was spooked to fulfill the orders, even though they looked fine to me. Signifyd takes all that away. Even when Shopify gives us the orange triangle, we have Signifyd to double check. It's great, and affordable for a new merchant like us.

One thing I really love about it is you can set Shopify to only authorize transactions, and set Signifyd to capture the transaction if it passes screening. I love seeing "Signifyd captured the payment" on every order.

Totally recommend.

Vainas De Futbol

Best "insurance" plan out there! This app is certainly a MUST HAVE for any ecom store, IMO.

Cloud Vaping Uk

This app has saved and made me money. Made me money because it gives me the confidence to send goods out that I think might be fraudulent, but turns out they aren't, and saved me money because even when my merchant provider has passed a transaction, Signifyd has flagged it as fraud!! And even the one item I did make a claim I had my money back in 24 hours, fantastic service.

Strive Corp

Before I had Signifyd I had this one fraudulent order that caused an expensive chargeback. It made me really nervous about processing other orders. This app gives you total peace of mind. The point of having your business is to make money - not lose it. There were a couple of times I got a chargeback and Signifyd reimbursed me pretty quickly. HIGHLY recommended for any store owner. I don't know why anyone wouldn't use this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10