Simple Affiliate

Simple Affiliate

by Simple Affiliate

Seamless influencer marketing

HHCO

Very responsive team and their application fits our needs as we have a few hundred partners and plan to seriously grow our affiliate network. Milos (rep) was helpful with an important update I requested which was completed in a week. Looking forward to new features!

GASM Cosmetics

Brilliant tool and amazing customer service. Always on hand if you need anything. Would recommend to try this app

MIND

Great support and excited to use the app. Sebastian was extremely helpful helping out with some customizations!

Solutionz

The app is fantastic and super easy to use. Amazing customer service! I highly recommend this app!!

PONYFLO HATS

The customer service is great! The developer input all of my existing affiliates for me when I first downloaded the app. 10/10!

Gifts4Cyclists

This app does exactly what it says on the tin !
Simple-to-use is precisely How it is, and Clever is precisely What it is. The after sales service has honestly been second to none. Milos helped me to "land the plane" several different ways, and at several different times. I have never had such accommodating after sales support from anywhere, and to be clear, I only needed support because I am not a techie at all ! Highly recommend these guys, and genuinely wish them all the success which they deserve for coming out with this Simple Solution. My advice is try their free trial, and even beyond that, it does seem like super value for what the tech does. I am still in the free trial phase and I won't be looking back. Thanks Milos and your team, for suffering my most basic of questions. Eddie.

BUTIQEN

The service and support we get from Simple affiliate is really great! We most sure see a long time business relationship and cooperation.

flirties

I have trolled through various apps and managed to narrow it down to Simple and another app. The installation was really easy and straight forward and the look and feel perfect. The integration into our shopify store was seamless and it looked part of the shop which I really like. Customer support was lovely and very helpful too :)

FITTASTE

The best app on the affiliate marketing. We are using it for affiliate tracking and it is working perfect for us. although simple affiliate helps with perfect support and skills. the support is excellent. give it a try and work with them! We can recommend it to everybody!

Rug Love

This is by far the best Affiliate/Influencer App. I know as I tried them all. others were either far too complicated with too many gimmicks, cost a ton per month, hosted externally so taking people away from your site. This is where Simple Affiliate just nails it perfectly - great price, very simple and easy interface that just WORKS as it should with no silly features. Best of all its hosted on from within your own Shopify Admin making everything seamless. Big shout out to Customer Service too who tweaked some of the CSS for me so it matches my store. A customer for life and already reaping big benefits from this app. Thanks guys 5 Stars.

Previous 1