Simple Affiliate , 69 reviews

4.9
January 25, 2024

First, Sebastian was awesome. I am NOT tech savvy at all, and he was so helpful in getting our affiliate program started and setup. He showed me where to go to fix/update things whenever I need to. Very nice and professional as well. I highly recommend.

FULL BODY IMPACT
3 days using the app
January 17, 2024

This app does exactly what I need it to do. It's super easy to setup and the CS staff is amazingly helpful. Highly recommend.

EMMA JEAN | Official Online Store
Japan
30 days using the app
January 19, 2024

The app is too basic for an Affiliate app and not enough features to grow a good, robust affiliate program. They also just increased their fee structure with a double percentage. We had just signed on and then received their email of the increased charges. That was enough to make us search for another affiliate program. They do offer responsive customer service, which we liked. But, other than that, no. We didn't see any affiliate sales during the month using them, and, I think, based on other platforms out there, it is likely because the platform is just too basic. Simple is good, but, sometimes simple can be too simple.

ThumbPRO
18 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Sebastian is the man, he always helps me with any issues a may have, and the app is flawless, honestly if i could pay more for the app, i would. OUTSTANDING

vivanmn
7 days using the app
December 12, 2023

I received genuinely excellent service from Sebastian from Simple Affiliate. The simplicity in tool is reflection of the people behind it. I highly highly recommend it.

Sabastian is truly a gem; wonderful human being!

INSPIRELY | STEAM Education
5 days using the app
October 17, 2023

Simple Affiliate is a MUST-HAVE! They are always super-responsive, and willing to go above and beyond to help facilitate a smooth onboarding and ongoing experience. They have excellent customer service. Any questions or needs for help are answered right away. We are so glad we moved to this app from another that was not providing the same level of experience or items we needed. Thank you Simple Affiliate!

Alight Health Formulas
About 1 month using the app
November 6, 2023

Service all the time. I got my problem solved at 11 pm. Love it!!!

Lokain
Germany
About 2 months using the app
August 30, 2023

This app is incredibly useful, offering a range of features that streamline tasks effortlessly. But what truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer support. Not only are they quick to respond, but they also provide clear, efficient solutions to any issues or questions you may have. The combination of a great app and stellar support makes for a truly excellent user experience.

Révolution Fermentation
Almost 3 years using the app
October 16, 2023

Super nice app and excellent service. Highly Recommended :)

Elimba
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
February 8, 2024

We're new to Simple Affiliate so take this review with that in mind. As a small business owner, I appreciate the simplicity of this app and the many different ways to customize the appearance of the interaction pages.
I love that Simple Affiliate tracks all 1099 activity. This saves me time and allows me to concentrate on the business building aspects of our Affiliate Program. I had a video call with Sebastian and he not only answered all of my questions, he also went in and did some coding to get my interaction pages to match the look and feel of my website. That was above and beyond in my opinion and an example of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. As long as everything works as it's supposed to, I think we've found a winner with Simple Affiliate.
Thanks!