Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

gizzmogadgets.com

We are selling in multiple languages and currencies. We needed a robust solution that supports our global presents. The support team is very fast in getting things done. We have been using the app for a while now. Highly recommended.

Tin Can Sally

This is an amazing app that is priced fairly and works seamlessly! Upon adding the app to my Shopify website, I received clear instructions on setting everything up. My products are handmade and it took time for Google to review and approve but within a week all my products are now showing in the Free Listings. This is probably the best app I have used, no detail is left out making the setup fairly simple. Support is excellent and prompt. Thanks for designing such a perfect app that makes a normally difficult process simple!

Cigala Cycling Retail

We needed feeds in different languages and different currencies. There were also crawling problems in Google Merchant. All were solved by the app and the support team.

Opencho

I have gone thru user's remarks and decided to go for it ! I was using Google App to manage feeds but found it is not sufficient for long run. After installation and I was setting up app with Google Merchant Center as per their available resources on App. page, I found that insufficient and not updated. Then I asked Dennis to just guide me so that I do not make mess with my data. Surprisingly He asked for USD 50 for this guidance. These are general information available on YouTube where to paste feed links and other small trouble shooting ! It was really irritating and thinking of opting other App. where they do not double charge ( one for guidance to how to use app. and other recurring monthly charges ) for running their apps !
Sharing my true experience ! Today is 10th day and writing my updated reviews; 1. My all feed were disapproved by Google in GMC
2. Dennis, the coconut man ( tough from outside but soft from heart ) came to my help ( without any money , it was a pure help ) and contacted Google but they could not find the real issue in their system as products were good to go but getting disapproved when uploading.
3. Finally , we downloaded and uploaded products many times removing couple of sensitive words from feeds as suggested by Dennis.
4. Wow, it worked.
5. Need to work on my product's feed now to get all of those approved.
I recommend this app because of Dennis's co-operation.

peaceofhome.se

I have been using this app now for different channels for several years and it's working great. Fast and good support also!

eigensinnig wien

This is hands down the best enterprise-level Facebook & Google feed app on the Shopify platform. We have tried everything, really. We needed multiple feeds with and without VAT. Also a feed with custom UTM parameters. We use it for multi-country integration with Facebook Shop and for Google Shopping Feed. Everything just works. Very quick and helpful support also.

La Factory

All is great. This app is even able to generate AMP link for mobile devices created by AMP by ShopSherrif app. Support was fast and to the point.

Fredrich's Honey

We needed Local Inventory Feeds for Google and we already tried to get it to work for several months. Using this app and help of support we were able to set it up in days and now we requested verification by Google. Highly recommended!

OneCashmere

Ottima app per creare feed in altre lingue e paesi per google merchant. Ottima e veloce l'assistenza clienti. Thank you Patrick!

RejseGear.dk

We needed to convert some tags to fields in the feed. Support team did that very fast for us. Worked like a charm.