Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lifestyle Vitamins

The app is very reliable and a major component in my shopify business. I really appreciate the support from Dennis and the team, they are responsive and very keen to help.

Comfortly

Great and efficient support! :)
We've been using this app for a while and we've never been disappointed.
Highly recommend.

Stif Mountain Bikes

Highly recommended - does everything you'd hope for straight out of the box. When we've needed help with a feature or a new google policy, the support team here are super helpful & quick to respond - Thanks!

miTrail GPS

Great support on integration. Thanks for your help connecting with Google ads which stands you out from the rest. I will always recommend. Thanks.

HINSON STUDIOS

Using this app for 3 months now. Very satisfied. Also great support with a quick respons. Highly recommended.

Prymaxe

One of the best apps to go with gives you 100% control over how you want your feed to be sent to google merchant center and other channels. I highly recommend this app.

Electric Whispering

Dennis was my tech support guy and he quickly responded to my crisis, He reset the default settings on my feed and I was on my way fast! Great APP, Great Support!

PAWGOGO

The best app! This app solves a problem that we haven't solved in other apps. We are getting a lot of help. thank you.

GymWear UK

Excellent app and customer service. 100% recommend this app to any shopify store who wants to sell on Google, Facebook etc.

Bosidin Official Store

good apps! fast reply! if you still find and google shopping feeds app ,this is your best choice, every time has good reply!