Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Movesgood

Great Google Shopping feed with all data and fast support directly. We use it for different languages and currencies

The Spirits Embassy

I emailed for help on customising a feed and was very impressed, Really prompt & very helpful support,

BuddyLove Clothing Label

We use this app for some of our marketing channels and it works really well. Their support is always very responsive. The feed is easy to set up and more than one file format is available to suit your needs.

The Rusty Husky

I tried this app after the Shopify app failed miserably. Within 2 hours, I was able to fix every issue with my feed and products. I am a beginner with my e-commerce store open only 2 weeks, and I was able to follow the very clearly written instructions with ease. Unfortunately, Google just found another reason to keep me suspended despite this amazing app and the fixes.

LAGOS

The app works exactly as expected. We needed some customizations and the team was very fast, thorough, friendly and executed our requirements perfectly. Great app and great support!

One More Round

The Google shopping product feed app is great value and very easy to use with fantastic customer support. Would highly recommend

Minijoy

Performs as advertised with really great and prompt customer support! Kudos to you Dennis and your team

KellParker

Very useful app and GREAT customer support . I needed the feed in a CSV format and they were very fast and responsive.

North Bikes

This app is brilliant used for a few months now to draw additional attributes into my feed. A must have imo

SeidoShop International

Very good app. Nice team. Always available to help with some customizations. That's the only paid app with use (and we do have huge processes and our own dev team...)