Google Shopping Feed XML/CSV

Google Shopping, Local Inventory, Buy on Google, Bing/Facebook

$7/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Blanda Beauty

I wanted something simple to get my products reliably across to Google. And that is exactly what the app does. I'm very happy with it. Support is responsive and competent.

Artisnore

Great app easy to operate.
works perfectly.
I've been using it for the last 6 months - 0 errors or problems

ioolajewelry

Great, useful app to generate Google feed. The team is patient and helpful. They never let me down when in need. I totally recommend this app, been using it for 3 months now!

The Design Part

Great app and great support! Eric added our feed to the google merchant center immediately for free as well!

Indica Plateau

I've tried the official google app and several others. For our shop, this app generates more sales. I am not technical enough to understand why. But this app is the best we've found.

SG World

This app is amazing, I use it on multiple shopify sites.
Easy to use and great support when needed.

Pursue Fitness

Amazing app for Shopify merchants to run Google Shopping Ads. Easy to use and amazing support from Dennis. Great work.

The Teething Egg

Great app and support has always gone above and beyond in helping to get things working, tweaked, in a way that works for us.

My Breeches | Pikeur

We have been using this app for a few months now for google shopping ads and they are performing really well with good conversion rates. There is lots of information to help set up and support has been great so far.

PublicMayhem

This is an excellent app that we have been using for over 12 months. The support is brilliant too. Highly recommend this app