Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping

Secret Closet Collection Boutique

I signed up for this app about 2 months ago! It's been awesome, I am finally making a profit in my business. No more trying to manage google and paying high prices.....! I highly recommend this app!!!

Biblestore.com

We've been using this app for over a year. Great customer support! Very responsive. Thank you for your help.

Blanda Beauty

I wanted something simple to get my products reliably across to Google. And that is exactly what the app does. I'm very happy with it. Support is responsive and competent.

Artisnore

Great app easy to operate.
works perfectly.
I've been using it for the last 6 months - 0 errors or problems

ioolajewelry

Great, useful app to generate Google feed. The team is patient and helpful. They never let me down when in need. I totally recommend this app, been using it for 3 months now!

The Design Part

Great app and great support! Eric added our feed to the google merchant center immediately for free as well!

Indica Plateau

I've tried the official google app and several others. For our shop, this app generates more sales. I am not technical enough to understand why. But this app is the best we've found.

SG World

This app is amazing, I use it on multiple shopify sites.
Easy to use and great support when needed.

Pursue Fitness

Amazing app for Shopify merchants to run Google Shopping Ads. Easy to use and amazing support from Dennis. Great work.

The Teething Egg

Great app and support has always gone above and beyond in helping to get things working, tweaked, in a way that works for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21