Google Shopping Feed

Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping

Roland Mouret

We needed to add VAT to the feed price to comply with Google. This was possible with this app - all is great!

VeeFresh

Support was fast and solved my issues with metatags quickly. Now we can have custom images urls and titles for specific products.

Athena Supply

I used this app to help overcome a problem I had with my Shopify data feed for a smart shopping campaign. The support from Dennis was excellent, I was kept in the loop on where they were at on my issue regularly. And, best of all, it was resolved 100 percent to my satisfaction.

I Love Tunics

5 stars from us at ilovetunics.com as the feed works perfect! unlike some of the others we tried. The support is great! and prompt. We definitely recommend this app

UTE GEAR ONLINE

Really good app, originally had the Shopify app for our Shopping Feed, but it didn't cater to our requirements of multiple countries. The team was extremely helpful during the onboarding process in migrating from the Shopify app. 6+ months in, i have only good things to say. Thanks!

Maison Deux

I didn't understand anything about feed data so this was an absolute lifesaver! Great service! Dennis helped me set up everything in multiple languages.

Powered By Moyer

Great app! Dennis was very responsive and incredibly helpful. Thanks to this app, we have successfully resolved our 'pricing error' problems in Google Merchant Center and are very happy with the results.

Italy Station by GD

I used the app for 2+ years now and the support is still great. Dennis has been very helpful and they always reply quickly.

Andy's Music

I have been using this app for over a year. Dennis and his team have assisted us with improving our feed and solving a variety of issues revolving around Google Shopping and the many programs they offer. If you want to sell on Google Shopping this is the app you need!

Kidzstore.eu

Great app for Google Shopping feeds. Also great support helping us to make multiple multi language feeds and adding some extra fields to the feeds.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26