Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

World Gift Deals

There are many Google Shopping Feed apps but I assure you none provide the level of support as the AdWords Robot team. They are so helpful that I wouldn't consider using another feed. Thank you!

Black Mango

We been using the app for over 6 months with no issues whatsoever. Simple and quick to setup and use and integrates well with both Facebook and Google with fast, professional support when required. A must have for any eCommerce store!

Vinsiena Designs

Makes e-commerce life so much easier! Great instructional vids, fast and professional customer support and overall an excellent app! Highly recommended!

Jewelove™

Lovely app. Works beautifully. Very simple & customisable. Perfect alternative to the now truncated Google Shopping App.

Style Forward

Awesome app , integrates very well with google and other platforms, with great competitive pricing.
may god bless

Pen Savings

They are great to work with and very helpful. I am very pleased !! They answered all my questions. I am not knowledgeable about Google feeds but was able to get it done

HOO2

About 24hrs after installing this app, my products started feeding to google shopping. Finally I had a solution and set and forget process. Thanks for your help, patience with novice computer confidence and your continued dedication months later in supporting my store. I very much appreciate it

Changing Habits Marketplace

Great app with very clear instructions to implement. Had an issue with Bing which Gabriel helped me out with. Highly recommend

YardEpic

Great, simple to setup. works for bing and google shopping. customer services has been good answering my questions also

De Lacey Fine Art Ltd

Great app, does exactly what it says it will. Happy user for three months now. Customer support has been superb.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13