Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Kobelli

Finally, google shopping feed that actually works without any hard word.
Once I installed the app, it took no more than5 minutes to have all our products on Shopping and Google Actions.
Dennis was so helpful with other questions we had. He answered so fast and follow up to make sure everything works.

Danetti

The support was amazing, I was able to get a solution to my obscure requirement quickly. They were very quick at responding to my requests and provided me with a great feed customisation.

The Brand Outlet

Love the support; it has meant that we can create optimized feeds automatically, which simply isn't possible with the standard google shopping app. A huge improvement in our Google Shopping campaign as a result

Oxygen Boutique

I used this app for my google feeds and they have been the best we have found. They have been so helpful with setting it all up and ironing out any issues very very quickly. I would 100% recommend this app.

Good Buy Gear

We've been using this app for 3+ months and are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We tried every other product feed app out there and this is by far the best performing. Plus Dennis and the support team went above and beyond to help us with a specific ask. Top notch. Wish all Shopify apps and support teams were this awesome!

KanZeeY

Great app, we used the app for our 20k+ products and we had no feed issues/errors. it is good for store owners to sync their products to Google and windows merchant centers. the support team is good.

ChefsWarehouse | UK Professional Catering Equipment & Supplies

Really great support and fast too. So glad that we are able to get customise support for our specific needs. Peter - Chefswarehuse

RBX Active

App works well. Does what it is supposed to do. Support has been great when requesting help to customize the feed further.

Rock Sound Shop

We've finally been able to run Shopping ads in our overseas markets thanks to this app. Gabriel in customer support was very helpful in helping us get set up.

I love Veterinary

I tested most of the feed apps and this one is my winner. User friendly and great support behind it. Recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15