Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Advanced Google Shopping Feed

by AdWords Robot

Product feed for Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and Facebook

Rokland

Needed a fix after Shopify's Google Shopping app dropped compatibility with Google Shopping Actions. This was the perfect, easy-to-use solution that allowed us to create a separate feed for Google Shopping Actions so we did not need to worry about disrupting other Google Merchant feeds. The price is competitive and the customer service responses were practically instant. Thanks!

Mons Royale New Zealand

Dennis was very helpful and added in some bespoke segmenting that otherwise would have taken me hours! APP has been working great and the revenue is starting to come through - highly recommended.

Atterdag Kids

Great App for Google shopping feed with excellent support. Quick responses to a couple changes we had to the feed. Easy to use. Thanks!

Liberalife

I used the app for 12 months now and all work well.
Thanks so much.
Highly recommend this app for google shopping.

Lovesout

One of the great Shopify apps! Don't have any issue with their feed! Thank you so much for create this app!

Pos-Hardware Ltd

Good App for Google and Bing shopping with amazing support. Removing items from the feed involves setting up a (No Shopping) category and tag the items with NoShopping (or any other tag/words). Best app for Google feeds I have used- they quickly sorted the VAT issue we had as we are B2B so show prices ex vat- this had been sorted within Merchant centre using a rule to add 20%, but Google changed things again- the App developers sorted this within an hour and feed now shows inc VAT pricing.

Spring Chicken

Fantastic app with great support, I highly recommend this for everyone using Shopify and Adwords. We have used this for over a year without issue.

Uploria Pet Accessories

Got to say customer support is first class really helpful and used the app for the last 3 months it works great as well.

Made Terra

They make changes to my feed very quickly. Love the support, quick response, quick fix problem!!!!!!

BreezeCare

This app is so good. Easy to use. Synchs up perfectly with Google Merchant. Support is the best I have seen. It is efficient quick and always gets the job done. Well done. Cannot live without Advanced Google Shopping Feed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17