With this feed you can advertise in multiple countries and in multiple currencies (via Google currency conversion)
Get ALL variants online
Better findability and quality by publishing ALL variants with prices, colors, sizes, images, etc
Google, Bing & Facebook
With this one app you can setup your Google Shopping, Bing Shopping & Facebook Products Ads
About Advanced Google Shopping Feed
IMPORTANT: This is the best App if you are moving from old Shopify Shopping App - contact support for super smooth transition.
NOTE 1: Our support team is located in Europe (GMT+1 timezone). We are doing our best to get back to you within 1 business day.
NOTE 2: Using a new feed will produce error and warning in Google Merchant in most cases. Please let us know what the errors are and we will try to advise you on how to solve them.
This app simply creates a fully fledged Google Shopping product feed to be used in Google Shopping or other platforms requiring a feed.
After installing the app you will receive an e-mail (within 15-30 minutes for less than 10,000 products) with the feed URL. The feed is then updated every day.
There is no complicated set up, the feed will be fully compatible with Google Shopping and Bing Ads. It just works.
Some of the unique features
- New feature: generate a feed for each currency. This way you can advertise the original price and currency of the target country. This will allow you to show the exact price as you have set it in your store and not the converted price which is shown by Google (additional fees apply - contact support to get it activated).
- We will include all variants in the feed and not only the main product. Each variation by color, size, material, etc will be included with Google Shopping. Each variant gets its own image too.
- You will never advertise on products which cannot be ordered. Out of stock products will be tagged correctly even with continue/deny inventory policy.
- Titles will be extended with options, like color and size. This will ensure that the correct product variation is shown within Google Shopping. Also each variation will get a unique image.
- Load custom labels, Google Product Category, etc from Shopify Shopping App. (contact support for that)
- If you don't want to have auto generated GTIN numbers and/or set all identifiers to FALSE.
Limitation of this App
- We DO NOT give expert support for Bing Shopping errors and Facebook Product Ads errors - that is not our area of expertise. We are very knowledgeable in Google Merchant and Google Shopping.
- The feed will include prices from the main shop. But there are ways to advertise in other countries which have different currencies.
- The feed DOES NOT support multiple languages using translation Apps. You can only advertise in countries which have the same language as your main shop data.
- The size of the feed is limited to 50,000 products + all variants. If the number of products exceeds 50,000 then the variants will not be included in the feed. Number of products is then limited to 150,000 items as Google Merchant has the same limit.
- Google Ads,
- Google Merchant,
- Bing Shopping,
- Facebook Product Ads
Pricing 14-day free trial
The price is $1 per 1000 products (variants are free) per month. The minimum amount is $7 per month.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 155 reviews
Most recent reviews
So simple and the customer support email is super responsive and always happy to help. The perfect shopping feed app.
they responded to all requests - and we have a massive shop with over 7000 SKUS with a multi currency solution. They've helped us every step of the way. Can't recommend enough. Thanks guys.
Every app should be this easy! Super simple to set up, with great documentation and step by step videos if you need them. I have used this app for over a year, without issue. I deleted it briefly because I thought I could do it myself, but this app makes it too easy! The best part about this app is the support! I had an issue with my product microdata, Google blamed the feed, and even though it ended up being theme related and NOTHING to do with this app, their customer service (Dennis in this case) helped me discover the root of AND solution to my problem. They even went back and checked that it was fixed! Blown away!!!