Simple Inventory

Simple Inventory

From $2.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
April 3, 2017

A no brainer for the money!

Body is too short (minimum is 30 characters) LOL

Chic Teak
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 20, 2017

well basic but effective tool to update your inventory levels and prices.

Bali Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 28, 2016

Esta app soluciono mi problema de sincronización de inventarios. Funciona a la perfección. Felicidades!!

Cross Mountain Bikes
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 31, 2016

Great one, does the job easily and very practically, love it !!

Kanguru Online
Turkey
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
Edited March 26, 2021

Absolute slam-dunk best app decision we have ever made. We operate a physical store in addition to shopify and attempting to manage both using any of the options we initially ran across was either too expensive or terribly inefficient. In downloading this we had to adjust the SKU's for all of our products (well in the thousands of variants) in order for this app to function properly but I do not doubt at all that it has been worth it. So long as this app does not have a price hike, dip in service, or dip in reliability, it is undoubtedly an All-Star application as far as we are concerned.

Company Store Uniforms
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
July 30, 2016

Love this app saves tons of time and not sure why Bajaao is talking about the support is great emails even on Sundays to help out with any problem. Best Inventory QTY management that is on Shopify.

Thefansshop
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 13, 2016

Great app , a must have for all shopify users , using everyday to update inventory of around 2000 products and works flawlessly . Thanks guys

Styor
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 8, 2016

We have been using Simple Inventory for the past year and it works perfectly. Its easy and the few times I have reached out to support, they responded super fast. Thanks!!

Shopatdean
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 19, 2016

Simple and easy to use. Perfect for large files, I have over 190K in sku's and most inventory control apps cost in the 100's/month...and really, they don't due much else. I dont need all the bells and whistles, this app works flawlessly. Thank you! KISS -- Keep it simple stupid...makes sense to me. I love it!

Motogateway
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 7, 2016

Simples, funcional e com um suporte muito prestativo!

Specialita Fitness