Simple Sale

Simple Sale

by Coolence

Sales without coupons! The absolute easiest way to have sales.

Watch Strap Outlet

Great app. Talk about simple? It does what the description says and is very easy to use.

Betty's Consignment

Love the simplicity of this app it's perfect!!! And amazing customer service too! Highly recommend

VapeMeet

great customer service... app is 5 star. thanks for the support.

Merry Tale

Great app. Very simple to use, as apps should be. We noticed a small technical bug after we first installed the app, but it was since resolved by Simple Sale. Do try the app, it saves loads of time if you want to offer sales in your online shop!

this is just to say

I used Simple Sale for my Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale 2013. It was indeed very effective. People are more willing to shop when they can see the price after the discount than when they are given a discount code. However, I have less than 250 items but Simple Sale still wasn't working perfectly. The prices of a couple of items somehow stayed unchanged while a couple of others got messed up a bit. Once Amy at Coolence knew of the problem she helped fix it almost instantaneously. I would definitely recommend this app to shop owners who want a whole-shop discount.

Beautiful Photo Props

Absolutely LOVE the simplicity of using Simple Sale, it's so easy and efficient! I can put anything in my shop "on sale" with just a click or two! Thank you Coolence for yet another awesome app, love you guys!!

Fashion Jewellery - Bridal Jewellery | Hotsy Totsy

Coolence have done it again! Their apps just work and customer support is second to none. Have a look at their other high quality apps such as Abandon Aid which we also use on a daily basis.

machus

A super easy way to organize smaller category sales on my site, just as I do in-store.
Great app!
Justin Machus

1 Hot Diva

Great app. Exceptional customer service!

Underated London

Great app and great customer service.