Simple Sale

Simple Sale

by Coolence

Sales without coupons! The absolute easiest way to have sales.

Hounded

This is great because my basic plan doesn't allow me to use discount codes. I wish I'd found this before I spent hours changing the prices for my last sale. And great service once again.

CustomCrystalz

Simple, convenient, and reliable. What else do you need in an app ? Although we expected nothing less from Coolence because of the awesome apps and customer service they offer, we still were surprised by how awesome this app is. It's a must try at the least !

Deborah Julian Art

Just as simple and easy as it claims. One click set up, and one click end for sales. It couldn't be easier, a great promotion tool that works like a charm.

Exceptionally Strong Scented Soy Candles | Scented Soy Candles - Live In Zen

Now I Don't need to manage coupon codes...great for daily blasts to social media about discounts!!!

Laced Loosely

This an AWESOME app! Takes all the headache away from trying to spread coupon codes and manually change every price! My store has dozens of items this app is well worth the money in the time you'll be saving. Great trusted app by a great trusted company.

Ellen Lange

An easy way to quickly move product! Extremely simple to use. Just turn it on when you need to increase your web sales. My shop required a bit of extra help and support was immediate and extremely helpful! This app is a "No brainer".

Baseballism

Can get any easier than this. Saves you the heartache of losing customers to the dreaded after check out coupon code.

naonu

Simple Sale makes it so easy to do a sale without needing to worry about any coupons! Highly recommended!

1 2 4 Next