Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

LifeWithEris

So far so good. I just downloaded it and have created some automated items ready to be used. I look forward to seeing how much of a positive effect this has for us. Thanx

Walking with Purpose

I am using this app to send notification emails to myself and a colleague when a donation comes through our shop. Easy to implement and Works great.

Sole to Soul Footwear

haven't used shop workflow automation for long but it's been great so far and helps with the basics.

Layla's Delicacies

I love this app, helps me get notifications and sends emails to my partners when certain conditions are met.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

Seems really easy to use. if it works like I think it's suppose to, it should be great. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

SavageDesignsGear

This app is really helping me out in a time of need! From what I see this app is very efficient. Thank you!

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

It has helped me tremendously in knowing my daily sales report, alerts on products out of stock and hides them. you get a fair amount of tasks for a free service.

iDronified

This app assisted us with managing our online business iDronified.com , it frees up time so we can market our products more. Great app Thank you

Romantic Express

I was excited about this app.
I ran just one task and that was it for my monthly allocation. My task was to publish restock products. I cannot run anything else until next month without upgrading as the one task took 72 actions (allocated 50). My monthly allowance is 72/50 after running the one task,
I am thankful that they locked the account instead of charging overage fees.

Looking at things I would have to pay at least $49 a month as I have a lot of products where my suppliers sell out for a week or two then replenish their stock.

I can see how this could be a valuable tool, It is easy to use. I wish that it charged by task and not per item that it finds in the task. I simply cannot afford this tool.

Cuchen US

I needed low stock alert and found this app! What a life-savor to manage inventory. This app is easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13