Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

DELMACARE

Awesome App! It is so easy to navigate and make it your own. I Would like to recommend this. Excellent

Keuka Outlet

I started using this app awhile ago to send me a weekly email of my out of stock items and it works perfectly! This way I can choose what to do further with those items, like restock, delete, etc. Also, recently set up the high risk order alert so was able to cancel a different app. Great app and easy to set up advanced automation's if their pre-built ones don't quite work for you. Definitely recommend!

EZoverstock.com

I Chose it for hide out of stock products and fount it best. he is running lets see what happens. Thanks

Mercado Roupas

Really good this app. Helping us to personalize the orders for a better costumer service.

Standing Desk Nation

Great functionality for the price, and they are always very responsive when we need help. Perfect app for small store owners looking to automate simple tasks.

PURPLE & CHROME

I'm waiting for another fraud order to come in and be canceled to verify if this app is properly working but the feature set is pretty comprehensive which I like.

LifeWithEris

So far so good. I just downloaded it and have created some automated items ready to be used. I look forward to seeing how much of a positive effect this has for us. Thanx

Walking with Purpose

I am using this app to send notification emails to myself and a colleague when a donation comes through our shop. Easy to implement and Works great.

Sole to Soul Footwear

haven't used shop workflow automation for long but it's been great so far and helps with the basics.

Layla's Delicacies

I love this app, helps me get notifications and sends emails to my partners when certain conditions are met.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14