Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Cuchen US

I needed low stock alert and found this app! What a life-savor to manage inventory. This app is easy to use.

Dandelion Chocolate

Shop Workflow Automation is really great, we used it to generate super-useful fraud warning e-mail notifications, and the general workflow capabilities are handy as well!

Techno Rising

So far I have only created one task. I will give a 4 star rating as I have not had time to fully try out the app and I have found some missing features that I think should be included.

Funky Town Clothing

I used it many time and i love it. It is fast and effective and you should definitely try it. SO if you looking for something to help you out try it

Clothing by ME

Quit working...can't get it going again. Used to be great...............................................................................................

The Crest Sports

I love this app so much that it automates the task i always wanted to do. More free time in doing some of this thing ad doing other thing, such as running, hehe my sports,, is not possible ... So I'm giving this app to at least.... let me see.

6 stars .... it's above perfect ....❤❤

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app - some great tools - I only use a few - but lots there - ones I do use are really handy for saving time on everyday necessaries

Agu Games

Nicely done again by Hextom. Looking forward to their future app

Cumbox Lingerie & Adult Novelty Shop

I’ve been looking for an app like this. Was excited when I saw this app only to be disappointed. Customer tagging is NOT WORKING.

Brilliant Hippie

I use this app to hide my out of stock items and to help with fraud and it works great. Excellent!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12