Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation | Reviews

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

The Crest Sports

I love this app so much that it automates the task i always wanted to do. More free time in doing some of this thing ad doing other thing, such as running, hehe my sports,, is not possible ... So I'm giving this app to at least.... let me see.

6 stars .... it's above perfect ....❤❤

www.remixd.co.uk

Great app - some great tools - I only use a few - but lots there - ones I do use are really handy for saving time on everyday necessaries

Cumbox Lingerie & Adult Novelty Shop

I’ve been looking for an app like this. Was excited when I saw this app only to be disappointed. Customer tagging is NOT WORKING.

Brilliant Hippie

I use this app to hide my out of stock items and to help with fraud and it works great. Excellent!!!

Adore Amor Dia

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Knm Place

Great app!!! Saves time and effort in managing store. Great app so far!!

Grettagogo

This one is a no-brainer. It simply makes the process of organizing, tagging and sorting 100% easier. It is on our top 10 must have Shopify apps list. Couldn't survive without it. The Hextom team has our thanks and appreciation.

Blaque Water Entertainment

I love this app it's so great thank you

Atkin Man Inc

I love this apps it helps me so much with running a store its especially helpful when you run multiple stores

Tech Oracle

I don't know if I love this app or not but my wife sure does since it has freed up so much of my time.