Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Tempted Kensington

Discontinued using this app due to the inability to NOT repost an item if it had a qty greater than zero. There are times we don’t want items posted right away but this app won’t allow that.

Healthcaremassager

couldn't create automation. writes to create automation press edit button but nothing there or I couldn't see it. it should be more clear tips

Family Exalter Store

I am using this app to improve my sales throughout my website I appreciated your effort to develop a cheaper app Thanks a lot

Sexoholozone

Very easy to use. Just install - click, click and you're all set up. Hope it will help me with my store. Thank you!

Ling Lang LA

This app is time saver to alert you when your stock is low and on your products it has notification when that items are stocks i love it! Also, it alert you when you've fraud order from time and stress.

All New Store

I just installed it but im sure that i will like it because it looks nice and i already saw this app somewhere im giving 5 stars to this app

Spivo

Good app to send email notifications to customer service and warehouse staff to pause high-risk fraudulent orders.

All world shopping

Help me to achieve successful in my business and co-op to build new Fram work based in integrity along

BDSM Collar Store

Love this app! It has worked flawlessly.

I currently use it to send an email to one of my suppliers to fulfill an order, and to mark VIP customers. I'm on the free plan, but I'll definitely upgrade as soon as this particular vendor gets more orders, or I add vendors.

DELMACARE

Awesome App! It is so easy to navigate and make it your own. I Would like to recommend this. Excellent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14