Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Sexoholozone

Very easy to use. Just install - click, click and you're all set up. Hope it will help me with my store. Thank you!

Ling Lang LA

This app is time saver to alert you when your stock is low and on your products it has notification when that items are stocks i love it! Also, it alert you when you've fraud order from time and stress.

All New Store

I just installed it but im sure that i will like it because it looks nice and i already saw this app somewhere im giving 5 stars to this app

Spivo

Good app to send email notifications to customer service and warehouse staff to pause high-risk fraudulent orders.

All world shopping

Help me to achieve successful in my business and co-op to build new Fram work based in integrity along

BDSM Collar Store

Love this app! It has worked flawlessly.

I currently use it to send an email to one of my suppliers to fulfill an order, and to mark VIP customers. I'm on the free plan, but I'll definitely upgrade as soon as this particular vendor gets more orders, or I add vendors.

DELMACARE

Awesome App! It is so easy to navigate and make it your own. I Would like to recommend this. Excellent

Keuka Outlet

I started using this app awhile ago to send me a weekly email of my out of stock items and it works perfectly! This way I can choose what to do further with those items, like restock, delete, etc. Also, recently set up the high risk order alert so was able to cancel a different app. Great app and easy to set up advanced automation's if their pre-built ones don't quite work for you. Definitely recommend!

Mercado Roupas

Really good this app. Helping us to personalize the orders for a better costumer service.

Standing Desk Nation

Great functionality for the price, and they are always very responsive when we need help. Perfect app for small store owners looking to automate simple tasks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12