Shop Workflow Automation

Shop Workflow Automation

by Hextom

Your free virtual assistant, automate your daily workflow

Keuka Outlet

I started using this app awhile ago to send me a weekly email of my out of stock items and it works perfectly! This way I can choose what to do further with those items, like restock, delete, etc. Also, recently set up the high risk order alert so was able to cancel a different app. Great app and easy to set up advanced automation's if their pre-built ones don't quite work for you. Definitely recommend!

EZoverstock.com

I Chose it for hide out of stock products and fount it best. he is running lets see what happens. Thanks

Mercado Roupas

Really good this app. Helping us to personalize the orders for a better costumer service.

Standing Desk Nation

Great functionality for the price, and they are always very responsive when we need help. Perfect app for small store owners looking to automate simple tasks.

LifeWithEris

So far so good. I just downloaded it and have created some automated items ready to be used. I look forward to seeing how much of a positive effect this has for us. Thanx

Walking with Purpose

I am using this app to send notification emails to myself and a colleague when a donation comes through our shop. Easy to implement and Works great.

Layla's Delicacies

I love this app, helps me get notifications and sends emails to my partners when certain conditions are met.

Assuage Hemp CBD Products

Seems really easy to use. if it works like I think it's suppose to, it should be great. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

SavageDesignsGear

This app is really helping me out in a time of need! From what I see this app is very efficient. Thank you!

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

It has helped me tremendously in knowing my daily sales report, alerts on products out of stock and hides them. you get a fair amount of tasks for a free service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11