Simple Subscriptions

Simple Subscriptions | Reviews

by Cakewalk

Recurring orders and payments. Complete subscription solution.

Journals For Life

I tried out other subscription apps. I really justed wanted something simple yet powerful. I also wanted to pay a flat rate for the app that integrated with my payment options and not also have to pay a % of my sales. This app was perfect. Very easy to set up. I made a couple initial errors, but the team was responsive in showing me how to properly get everything set up. They even went as far as to set up a phone call to help me get everything straight. All of my questions were answered and I was up and running fast and it does exactly what I need.

The Bit Maker

We recently launched a rental subscription platform for our hand crafted bits business. Russle, was beyond helpful, he not only went out his way to help us with coding but did some modifications tailored to our business and customer experience. I am truly satisfied and look forward to growing our subscription platform and working with Russell and the team at Cakewalk The Bit Maker
Ana M
Founder & Creative Director

Paddock Saddlery

Simplicity is a thing of beauty. Simple Subscriptions is a bare bones but fully functional app to offer re-occurring shipments to your customers without breaking the bank. We have a custom theme and were unable to complete the install on our own, but the support staff was able to make the necessary adjustments for us to deploy our subscription plans in a matter of days. The subscription orders are created automatically and feed into our order processing system for hands-free order flow. I was a little leery of trying such a new to market app, but was quickly confident with how knowledgeable and attentive the support staff is to our needs. I also greatly appreciate how open they are to hearing our feature requests. I have to believe as more stores are on-boarded, that this app will quickly blossom into a top-row contender.

July 8, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're really glad that we were able to get everything setup for your shop. Your feedback has been very insightful, and we look forward to continuing to improve our app to meet your and other shops' needs. Cheers!

GRACEiousliving.com

The support from Russell (and the team at Cakewalk) was outstanding! We have a custom theme on our Shopify store and they were SO helpful getting us up and running, he actually did it for me when I expressed my "lack" of know-how in this area! We're new to subscriptions so his help was so appreciated! Thank you for your assistance and a great product!!

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the review, Kelly! Great working with you, and we love your shop!

Fisher Wallace

Russell and his team at Cakewalk made adding a subscription plan a piece of cake! Not only did they customize the app to fit our needs. exactly, they installed and launched it in a day! I could not have asked for more from Russell, Cakewalk Dev and their Simple Subscriptions app!

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the review! We had a great time working with your custom setup and really glad we got everything flowing smoothly. Cheers!