Simple Subscriptions

Recurring orders and payments. Complete subscription solution.

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Arrows And Applesauce

Amazing customer service and Russell is always SUPER prompt in replying to all my questions!! Thank you so much!!

Norsebox

I was looking for, no pun intended, a simple solution to handle my subscriptions, and decided to give this a shot. Beyond the seamless integration with Shopify, the customer service sold me. Alyssa was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process, and it made the migration a less painful process.

3 Porch Farm

The customer service is above and beyond! Russell was very quick to respond, extremely helpful and did custom configurations for our shop! I definitely recommend this app!

Fuel4lifemeals

There are a lot of subscription apps for Shopify, but Simple Subscriptions seems to live up to its name by being the most straightforward solution I could find. There are no third-party service integrations or per-transaction fees. I had the challenge of associating some fairly complex subscription options to over 16,000 products, but Russel was prompt, helpful and able to address nearly every concern. I'll be sure to use Simple Subscriptions again.

Freshfield

Try this app now. Alyssa and Russell get it. They have built an app that does everything you need and spare you the bloat you get with the other guys (looking at you, Recharge). Storefront 2.0? Done. Shopify Markets? No prob. This app is SIMPLE (duh) but uses the most recent best practices as suggested by Shopify. The Cakewalk team is extremely easy to work with and were instrumental is getting us set up with exactly what we need.

Wildflowers Girls Magazine

We had looked for a long time for a service to help us with our custom subscriptions. Cakewalk's Simple Subscriptions has gone above and beyond what we were expecting. They are always responsive, clear, and helpful. They even helped us to set up some custom configurations for our data! I couldn't recommend them more highly.

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Location Malta

Very happy with Simple Subscriptions. Works well straight away, easy install, easy to configure and great support from the team when required. I used this for subscriptions and lately have used the product swops feature which is very useful indeed and easy to implement. Also now learned to edit the purchase options box better and appreciate the functionality of this. Well done and thank you for this app.

Nano Soma UK

Perfect... works as described. The even better part was the team behind it went above and beyond to ensure the app worked with our store as required. Thanks again!!

Journals For Life

Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried out other subscription apps. I really justed wanted something simple yet powerful. I also wanted to pay a flat rate for the app that integrated with my payment options and not also have to pay a % of my sales. This app was perfect. Very easy to set up. I made a couple initial errors, but the team was responsive in showing me how to properly get everything set up. They even went as far as to set up a phone call to help me get everything straight. All of my questions were answered and I was up and running fast and it does exactly what I need.

The Bit Maker

We recently launched a rental subscription platform for our hand crafted bits business. Russle, was beyond helpful, he not only went out his way to help us with coding but did some modifications tailored to our business and customer experience. I am truly satisfied and look forward to growing our subscription platform and working with Russell and the team at Cakewalk The Bit Maker
Ana M