Simple Subscriptions

Simple Subscriptions

From $19/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited July 8, 2021

Simplicity is a thing of beauty. Simple Subscriptions is a bare bones but fully functional app to offer re-occurring shipments to your customers without breaking the bank. We have a custom theme and were unable to complete the install on our own, but the support staff was able to make the necessary adjustments for us to deploy our subscription plans in a matter of days. The subscription orders are created automatically and feed into our order processing system for hands-free order flow. I was a little leery of trying such a new to market app, but was quickly confident with how knowledgeable and attentive the support staff is to our needs. I also greatly appreciate how open they are to hearing our feature requests. I have to believe as more stores are on-boarded, that this app will quickly blossom into a top-row contender.

Paddock Saddlery
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Cakewalk replied July 8, 2021

Thanks for the review! We're really glad that we were able to get everything setup for your shop. Your feedback has been very insightful, and we look forward to continuing to improve our app to meet your and other shops' needs. Cheers!

May 24, 2021

The support from Russell (and the team at Cakewalk) was outstanding! We have a custom theme on our Shopify store and they were SO helpful getting us up and running, he actually did it for me when I expressed my "lack" of know-how in this area! We're new to subscriptions so his help was so appreciated! Thank you for your assistance and a great product!!

GRACEiousliving.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
Cakewalk replied May 25, 2021

Thanks for the review, Kelly! Great working with you, and we love your shop!

May 20, 2021

Russell and his team at Cakewalk made adding a subscription plan a piece of cake! Not only did they customize the app to fit our needs. exactly, they installed and launched it in a day! I could not have asked for more from Russell, Cakewalk Dev and their Simple Subscriptions app!

Fisher Wallace
Time spent using app: 11 months
Cakewalk replied May 25, 2021

Thanks for the review! We had a great time working with your custom setup and really glad we got everything flowing smoothly. Cheers!