Magic Product Description Tabs

Magic Product Description Tabs

by Emerson Code

Create organized & tabbed descriptions for your product pages

NEOVA

Great app and super easy to use! Helps to organize our product descriptions. Customer service is great and helped right away when we had an issue!

SALANIDA

Great app & great service. Had some issues with text scroll and technicians helped us to sort it out. Thank you

Pure n Natural Systems, Inc.

Thank you for excellent customer service. My tabs are displaying perfectly and I would highly recommend your product.

Naraam

Decent app, makes creating tabs a breeze. Had some conflict initially, but Bailey took responsibility and fixed things immediately.

JCMaster Beauty

very nice app that creates enormous amount of value to product describtions. Highly recommend to give it a shot, especially for high ticket items.

CheapPockets

This app works amazing. I love the organization that it gives my store and the clean feel it gives is breath taking.

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Braggy Bags

Easy to use, pretty straight-forward. Would like to be able to add text under tabs as well.

Travel Pets

It improves our store Product pages UI/UX. Gone are the long product descriptions. It makes everything organised. We were able to create professional tabs: Description, Features and Delivery. Also, the App is completely mobile responsive. Highly recommended!

Mmono

This app deserve 6 stars.
if you use a free theme, and/or if you want to show clearly your shipping condition OR WHAT EVER YOUR CUSTOMER NEEDS TO KNOW, them get it NOW
You won't regret