Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice | Reviews

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Craftory

Excellent support and really great invoicing application for small businesses! The interface is client and seamlessly integrates with Shopify.

October 15, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review! It is really appreciated! It helps us to keep up our work.

Gravyo

I started using the Simplio app on Shopify but had some issues with tax calculations on the invoice. To start with the Tax was not showing on my actual orders and I also wanted my Total with VAT to include the Shipping tax. I contacted the Simplio Team and got a fantastic response. They tried a few things and manged to sort out my issue using screenshots. I can not recommend them enough. Well Done!!

www.deals4us.co.za

Everything is ok can I add Invoice button in my order table in the account page. With the backend, it's working perfect but I want to add invoice button in user account page when use login, it's possible

handycollier

The app ist very easy to use. I like the app. The templates can be customized very individually. Everything looks very professional. Thanks!

September 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is great to see that you liked it!

Wellness Wholesale

Love how easy it is to use but I would love it even more if we could search from specific names and or order numbers.

September 6, 2019

Thank you very much for your review. Our vision is to create stunning, pure and minimalistic invoices for every Shopify store. To make this possible, we have eliminated everything that we think doesn’t necessary, and have focused on what really does regarding invoices. This also makes us possible to offer this app for free. You can search and filter specific orders using the "Orders" section of your store and print, download or send invoices with Simple Invoice without any issue.

ONLY4RICH

Easy to install and customize. I love how easy is to customize your invoice. Best app for sending invoices. My billing is now easier.

couteaux collection

I think I have tried all billing applications. It is by far the easiest to configure and the most complete.
It would just miss a text space at the bottom of the page to write the legal informations.
Team very reactive to correct the problems encountered.

TeeFury T-shirts

Easy to install and customize, easy to use. Nothing is confusing.. Also, support is very kind and helpful.

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next