Simplio: Simple Invoice

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

invoice

Hoes Nails ®

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Muy bien,todo es muy fácil de configurar y dan muchas opciones. Además tienen una atención al cliente buenísima, no dudes en que necesitas esta app para tus facturas

Rio Martina

Location Germany

I have been using this app since our store opening and I am extremely happy! Delivers all necessary functionality to issue invoices and credit notes compliantly (we are based in Germany). I am also particularly a fan of the return form functionality. Support requests are handled fast and professionally. Highly recommendable!

Amsterdam Typewriter

Location Netherlands

I use this app weekly to print simple invoices to my customers. As a small business, I am in love with this app!!! 10 out of 10. I cannot believe it is free for up to 50 invoices per month, I would gladly support any free app from the standpoint of small business.

Vendnet

Time spent using app 38 minutes

We just opened our Shopify store, and a customer requested an invoice. Our ERP invoice is not customer friendly, so I looked for an alternative. I wanted something fast and simple without all the fluff, and Simplio fit the bill. This is easily one of the simplest installs I have ever experienced.

UK Aspire Vendor

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had a small issue whereby edited orders were not reflecting in the invoice generated by this app. I reached out to support and within 24 hours they had identified and solved the issue for us. Cannot ask for more than that!

5cups

Location Estonia

I find Simple an etalon of how the app for Shopify should be designed, worked, and supported.
Simple interface, all minimal viable set of functions available, great and responsive tech support! Thank you, guys!

SpaceJump

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Chuck and the team at Simplio provide great fast service and a reliable app. Works really well for us. Great job guys!

Coated Australia

Location Australia

Very helpful app that displays invoices and packing sheets much better than the default options that Shopify offer. The support team are prompt and very helpful - being able to have them code in small changes is a massive plus!

Cafuné Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Robert was really great! He was able to help us set up multiple stores very quickly. Great response time. We have not used all the features of the premium plan yet, but have had a positive experience so far!

PostMyBeer.be

Location Belgium

User friendly app and highly customisable documents (invoice, packing slip, creditnote, quotation). Support requested for a small adjustment that couldn't be done with the editor by myself, and was executed within 24h.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25