Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

ecoBirdy

Nice layout, nice design. As the name, simple to use, simple to modify. Help desk fast reply, fast solution. 10/10.

Purvey'd

We used this app to create invoice for the customer. We encounter a problem where customers with only phone number on file are not able to receive the invoice. Chuck was really helpful and help us solved the issue with ease.

All Tire Supply

I like the latest improvement on this app. It seems to be more stable and easier to use. The quote can use some more improvement but overall usable and I'm using it on a daily basis. I would recommend it to other store owners.

Controls4Home

Simplio is a very handy Shopify invoicing add-on. You can customize the invoices to your needs and automatically send to customers after they ordered. Support is also very good, quick answers and good solutions. Recently I even got some premium features for free, which they helped me implement in my Shopify template. E.g. downloading invoices from the order overview. If you are looking for easy invoicing with Shopify I really recommend this plugin.

Deathwish Inc

Very easy to use and the developer is very helpful. Helped us ditch Quickbooks for our invoicing and saved us a TON of money.

SensorySam

I used this app to deliver a tax invoice to my customers, they now get it automatically so I don't have to manually send it. Saved me time, hassle and made my business look more professional.

Nifti NZ

Fantastic app and service, can't fault them. The invoices are professional and service is quick and efficient

Unifolia

One of the best invoice customization features we've seen so far. Customer service is reliable and helpfull. They adapt fast to the user's needs. Great app overall with a lot of features to discover.

Tuf Cookie

Customer service was quick and reliable. Found a solution to the problem in a few days. It is great that you can adjust their invoice templates as you like and with the legal requirements. Also the automatic sending of the invoices as pdfs to the customers with their location in mind (to send the right invoice with the right language) is great. Can recommend this app. Also affordable for any small business.

Hendiya

This is the first time I feel the emergency to rate an app because it is simply great, it changed the game for my team regarding the edition of invoices and delivery sheets, the customization was great and the customer service was truly helpful and very fast, special thanks to Chuck who helped me ass all the features I needed until I got familiar with the app!