Simplio: Simple Invoice

Simplio: Simple Invoice

by Simplio

Sending invoices has never been easier.

Atelier Gusto by EVT Architektur & Bau GmbH

Simplio is very very good. A small thing I can suggest is, to add a footer box to the template. Specifically here in Germany, we must place legal information like the bank account, company register nr, company tax nr, managing director, etc.
Another suggestion would be adding an option to choose if the discount should be calculated for each item or just from the total.
Well done! Thank you all at Simplio.

Zilch

Not only is this is great design template (minimal and easy to comprehend), it is super helpful for startups like ours that it is fully functional even though it is a free app.

Moreover, Chuck personally helped solve a few customisations that made it easy to use with our specific tax regulations (something most off the shelf apps aren't able to provide)

I wholly recommend using Simplio.

Sauve Tes Oreilles

Very nice app ! Customize easy and very simple ! Great and i recommand for your shop, so it's OK for french shop

RAZEEN

It is very easy to use and very helpful. as the name says; Simplio indeed.
I think alot of shopifiers will like it.

GrabOpener

Very easy to install and best support. Chuck gave me great support and answered any questions immediately! Thanks a lot for this! I can absolutely recommend this app!

Botectshop.be

Hi, GREAT app! Very clear and easy to set! Lots of options and the support did great job to fit something on my personal demand. Great job!!

DPVR-EUROPE

Amazing app ! and for free, for sure 5/5
Developer answers fast emails and helps you if you have any question.

Gravesham Trophy Centre

This is an amazing app! Massive amount of customisation options for making professional looking invoices / drafts very easily. Works flawlessly with our store. Very impressive, and free! Couldn't want more from this type of app - 5*!

Zomorrodi

Initially I had some troubles setting everything up, but thanks to the great and fast responding support I'm ready to go now! Thanks Chuck, Thanks Simplio!

Bijou Arte Designs

BEST app out there - and it's FREE! Easy to set up and use, but by no means "basic". My invoices went from standard to EXCELLENT. Thanks for this GREAT app!